The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway start in 2018

Hello, I am a 19-year-old girl from Slovakia and Im about to start at Royal Holloway University in September 2018. Im going to study Translation - English and German. As Im going there on my own, I was wondering if there is anyone who is also going to this university, maybe even my course? Id love to find some friends. Thanks for replies.
Original post by Luci19
Hello, I am a 19-year-old girl from Slovakia and Im about to start at Royal Holloway University in September 2018. Im going to study Translation - English and German. As Im going there on my own, I was wondering if there is anyone who is also going to this university, maybe even my course? Id love to find some friends. Thanks for replies.

Hi there! I’m also 19 and am hoping to start Royal Holloway in September! I want to study Psychology 😊
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Helina291
Hi there! I’m also 19 and am hoping to start Royal Holloway in September! I want to study Psychology 😊

Thats great I also chose Psychology as an optional subject in my final year of secondary school as I find it interesting. Maybe I could add you on Fb to keep in touch?
Original post by Luci19
Thats great I also chose Psychology as an optional subject in my final year of secondary school as I find it interesting. Maybe I could add you on Fb to keep in touch?

Cool! Yes it is so interesting! I actually don’t have FB anymore haha but I could PM my Instagram?
Reply 4
Cool! Yes it is so interesting! I actually don’t have FB anymore haha but I could PM my Instagram?

I dont have that :frown:
Original post by Luci19
I dont have that :frown:

Oh no, well we can PM on here I guess?
Reply 6
Oh no, well we can PM on here I guess?

We can, I also have WhatsApp if you'd be interested. I'm curious what the freshers week will be like, we should meet there
Original post by Luci19
We can, I also have WhatsApp if you'd be interested. I'm curious what the freshers week will be like, we should meet there

I don’t have that either haha yes me too! We should!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending