The Student Room Group

Do you like RPG Games?

If you want to play an RPG game together, (depending on how many people want to) please suggest some.
Reply 1
Original post by anomalyron
If you want to play an RPG game together, (depending on how many people want to) please suggest some.

Mass Effect is one of my favourites of all time.

If you're looking for something multiplayer, you could try Tom Clancy's: The Divison
Only genre I play, falling all the way back to early 90's.
Not all friend some of RPG Games like to play.
Not really a fan, but I quite liked Final Fantasy XIV. What about you, OP, what kind of RPG games do you like? :rolleyes:
Original post by Mystelle
Not really a fan, but I quite liked Final Fantasy XIV. What about you, OP, what kind of RPG games do you like? :rolleyes:

Well I really enjoyed The Last of Us, it has a very touching storyline I would recommend it.
Well I really enjoyed The Last of Us, it has a very touching storyline I would recommend it.

Oh cool I've seen some really good reviews about that game. Are you going to get The Last of Us Part II? It's already out on PS4.
Love RPGs; the fallout and elder scrolls series honestly just did it for me.

Also was a big world of Warcraft and MMORPG fan back when I was probably ten years old, never really have the time to get back into them again. Adored the open world elements to these games.

Was also heavily considering buying Detriot: become human, but I've watched every aspect of the game by different lets players so I've ruined it for myself. fffff I dun goofed.

I like just a few, if the whole Zelda series counts as RPG. I personally rather link these games to adventure.
Reply 9
Yep.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky may be my favourite.
Yes, I also play simulation, casual, strategy and narrative video games.

I quite liked the Dragon Age series. The open world worked really well with the amount of side quests. Never a dull moment... Well... except for BroodMother... >:O
My fave genre. Skyrim, The Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy are my top picks.
Original post by Sinnoh
Yep.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky may be my favourite.

I had Explorers of Time. Actually I still have it. Such a good game :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest