The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anything except xbox is
Yes. This is why it's called the "PC master race".
xbox
Original post by yolkie
Anything except xbox is

get out
considering microsoft is trying to converge xbox and windows (core OS should be fun), I would say microsoft master race
Xbox loyalist since I got an Xbox original Christmas 2003
Don't mind me, im just playing games with my 4K G-Sync monitor that has a 144Hz refresh rate, while running games 3 times the graphical fidelity compared to consoles and having near absolute precision and speed with my high DPI mouse and mechanical keyboard.
Reply 8
DEAAADD. PS4 ftw. Although I do admit that pc gta mods make me jealous.
Original post by haseeb_jarral
get out

There are very few exclusives to make it worth buying over anything else and negligible market share in Japan, the most developed and arguably the most profitable video game market.
(edited 5 years ago)
It’s just a game really, consoles for simplicity PCs for performance.

Most people will go for simplicity.
Original post by yolkie
There are very few exclusives to make it worth buying over anything else and negligible market share in Japan, the most developed and arguably the most profitable video game market.

always had an xbox... never seen anything else.
Original post by quasa
considering microsoft is trying to converge xbox and windows (core OS should be fun), I would say microsoft master race

That would just make owning an xbox more pointless and Microsoft would be cannibalising their own sales
yes it is, we write game code from PC and make it run on Xbox.
basically with no PC no Xbox.
by using the md5hash protocol and my scientific mumbo-jumbo I declare PC the master race
(edited 5 years ago)
PC master race. Add me on Steam, steamcommunity/id/joseflad
People who call PC the master race are incels.

I dont give a f**k about specs, im not a nerd. Ps4 is more fun so that's better simple as.
Original post by rhaegar461

I dont give a f**k about specs, im not a nerd. Ps4 is more fun so that's better simple as.

Normie Trash
Original post by ScribbleDribble
Normie Trash

edgy socially inept incel

How is a ps4 more fun. I have a ps4 and I love it because it has persona 5 and nier and ni no kuni and soon it will have dragon quest but I also love my switch for octopath traveller and my pc for hollow knight and civ 5 and terraria and minecraft. There are a lot of experiences a ps4 can't offer you.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 19

Sounds like self projection.

Latest