The Student Room Group

GCSE students - how are you feeling about results day?

Poll

How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

It's just over two weeks until results day... So how are you feeling on a scale of one to five?

1: Super anxious

2: Pretty worried

3: Indifferent

4: Pretty happy

5: Super excited!!!

Scroll to see replies

If I'm honest, pretty worried because I have no idea what to expect! I just want Results Day to come quickly at this point...
Super anxious, I want to do well but I'm doubting myself at this point. Actually making me feel sick at this point because I have always suffered from anxiety based around education so a two month wait isn't ideal :smile:
Class of 18 will get lowest grade boundaries ever
Reply 4
my brain is convincing me I've done crap and failed so I just wanna be put out my misery now
I was very confident about a week after results day but im starting to doubt myself xD. I'm sure i did fine but i guess i'll find out on the 23rd. Good luck everyone!
Reply 6
Original post by 123456789101
Class of 18 will get lowest grade boundaries ever

Hopefully
awful:frown:
I’ve never been so nervous. At first I was confident but forgetting how the exams went has put my hopes down
I'm super excited but I want it to come faster. I really hope that I havent done as poorly as I think I have :redface:
I'm nervous cause I just don't know what to expect. I hope I passed almost everything and got a 7 or something in both Englishe's:colondollar:good luck everyone!
Original post by rahul.sagu
If I'm honest, pretty worried because I have no idea what to expect! I just want Results Day to come quickly at this point...

!sameeee!
an someone please check my question, please!
I'm really excited! I'm confident that I'll get onto my A Level courses but I just really want to see how I've done especially for History and English Language as I've done so much more work for History and I think I mucked up my Language Paper 2. I really can't wait! God, I'm such a nerd.
Feeling very anxious, it’s been such a long wait. Pretty sure I’m not gonna get my predictions which are all 8s and 9s and I’m basically just waiting in anticipation of the grade boundaries to be leaked, so I can pinpoint approximately what grades I have got.
Original post by ANDREW 200436
Feeling very anxious, it’s been such a long wait. Pretty sure I’m not gonna get my predictions which are all 8s and 9s and I’m basically just waiting in anticipation of the grade boundaries to be leaked, so I can pinpoint approximately what grades I have got.

From the sounds of it you're pretty intelligent so even if you don't get your predicted grades I'm sure that you'll still get good grades and hopefully onto your chosen course(s) and at the end of the day that's what really matters. Good luck!
I kind of feel all those things at once. I'm really anxious that I've done badly but then I'm also excited because I might have done well. Mainly though I just want to get my results, I'm fed up of waiting around and I want to know what I've got so I can move on with my life.
i still think it would've been better if we didn't receive our results in august :/ i spent the whole holidays worrying...

i wonder who's gonna say 5 lolll

Im excited to see what I get as much as I am excited to get this over with

Quick Reply

Latest