The Student Room Group

Exampro

Hello people,

Can someone help me out and share their Exampro login with me? My teachers refuse to give me any access, but it would really help me as it has past paper questions organised and given to every unit, meaning that I don't have to spend lots of time when revising for a certain unit.

Thanks,
a guy in need of revision resources
Original post by TissueDia
Hello people,

Can someone help me out and share their Exampro login with me? My teachers refuse to give me any access, but it would really help me as it has past paper questions organised and given to every unit, meaning that I don't have to spend lots of time when revising for a certain unit.

Thanks,
a guy in need of revision resources

There's plenty of free revision resources on the internet anyway to get an A*. Exampro isn't necessary. :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
No one (studnets) have access to exampro. Only teachers/schools have access to it and there is a reason why you don't have it. Plenty of resources online for you to practice. I can find you questions which will last you the next 2 years by simply going on google.
Reply 3
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
No one (studnets) have access to exampro. Only teachers/schools have access to it and there is a reason why you don't have it. Plenty of resources online for you to practice. I can find you questions which will last you the next 2 years by simply going on google.

can you please give me some free websites for the questionsssss other than the actual exam board wesbsite and physicsandmathstutor

Quick Reply

Latest