The Student Room Group

Need A-level psychology practice questions

Hi I’m currently a year 13 student predicted an A* in psychology but the last few exams ive been stuck on a B.

My teacher only makes up exam questions in class or uses chat GPT to make them and i feel like ive been left with a lack of realistic exam practice and this why im struggling to get the grades.

I know for biology we use exampro by AQA but psycholgy teacher doesn’t pay for this subscription.

`Does anyone have any links to exampro questions or other websites with banks of answers?

I could rlly do with some help
physics and maths tutor!!
Hello, to get free access to Exampro questions for all topics in psychology all you have to do is put "Sutton academy exampro"
or you can add the specific topic and then it should come up with a link through Sutton academy that has all the exampro questions. I found this recently. Hope it helps :smile:
Original post by Jared1801
Hello, to get free access to Exampro questions for all topics in psychology all you have to do is put "Sutton academy exampro"
or you can add the specific topic and then it should come up with a link through Sutton academy that has all the exampro questions. I found this recently. Hope it helps :smile:

Oh yes i can see them, there’s so many on here!! Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest