The Student Room Group

Any Xbox one gamers?

Is there any gamer guys/girls who has Xbox one? And tbh I was looking for a new interest if anyone wants to talk

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexx:3
Is there any gamer guys/girls who has Xbox one? And tbh I was looking for a new interest if anyone wants to talk

Moved your thread from Chat to Gaming :awesome:
This should get you a few more relevant responses :borat:

Unfortunately I only really game on my PC and I am neither interesting nor frequent with my gaming habits :ashamed2:
Hey @Alexx:3

If you're looking for gamers or gaming communities, it may be worth checking out Discord. You can google a bunch of servers and make friends through them that you can group up with to play on Xbox.

Hope this helps :smile:
Josh
Don't have an xbox but play MineCraft Bedrock edition (so i have an xbox account)
Yes, I have Xbox, I've played a few games on there (rdr2, GTA v , halo 5 etc.)

Xbox 1 here! i'll be happy to add your gamertag if you want :smile:

Certainly, but I have not even played an Xbox one for a second, don't to mention to own. I like retro, but if a friend invites me to play with him Xbox one day, I don't refuse and participate. :smile:

By the way changed the name of the thread a little bit. :wink:
(edited 5 years ago)

Yep I have one and I love it :h:
Reply 8
Original post by NetNeutrality
Xbox 1 here! i'll be happy to add your gamertag if you want :smile:

Awesome! It’s vvAlex
Awesome! It’s vvAlex

alrighty, remind me to get down to it i havent been on recently cus of mocks and stuff so yea :tongue:
I play on PC - much better
Awesome! It’s vvAlex

hey it says it cant find your gamertag when i tried searching
Original post by NetNeutrality
hey it says it cant find your gamertag when i tried searching

Lol that's like the gamer version of giving a fake number
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Moved your thread from Chat to Gaming :awesome:
This should get you a few more relevant responses :borat:

Unfortunately I only really game on my PC and I am neither interesting nor frequent with my gaming habits :ashamed2:

this is old but i must add

pc>consoles :tongue:

I’m a girl and I have Xbox 1s?
Xbox one all the way
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Xbox one all the way

The other consoles have good games too, possibly even better ones. What are good games on Xbox one the other consoles have not and makes an Xbox so unique in your opinion? what are your favorites?
Original post by I'mComingOxford
this is old but i must add

pc>consoles :tongue:

Not falling on the bus>falling on the bus
Original post by DaQuestioner
Not falling on the bus>falling on the bus

6 gems>1 gem ::cool:
Original post by Kallisto
The other consoles have good games too, possibly even better ones. What are good games on Xbox one the other consoles have not and makes an Xbox so unique in your opinion? what are your favorites?

That is true I think I just personally like the layout I guess I’m used to it
Favourite games ohhhh so many to choose from I’m enjoying playing COD Black ops 4
Wbu wat is the ideal console and games

Quick Reply

Latest