The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

The Slade Applications 2019

Scroll to see replies

congrats people who got interviews today, praying they've still got some left to send out tomorrow :lol:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
Haven’t received any.... I hope they’ll send it until 8th Feb as their website says!!!
got an interview! at 4 yesterday
Reply 63
Congrats! When is it?
Reply 64
Original post by arianagrandefan1
got an interview! at 4 yesterday

When did you send your portfolio? I sent my portfolio last friday and still haven't received anything :frown:
what is the application status on portico for those of you who got interviews? mine changed from recieved to currently being processed by admissions so i guess that means they're just putting the rejection through on ucas
Original post by celnmel
When did you send your portfolio? I sent my portfolio last friday and still haven't received anything :frown:

I did an e-folio, so the 24th of January.
Original post by Alex621
what is the application status on portico for those of you who got interviews? mine changed from recieved to currently being processed by admissions so i guess that means they're just putting the rejection through on ucas

Mine still says received.
Reply 68
Just give them more time Alex, i havent Heard back either - a lot of people havent!
mine just now says as application status being processed by admissions :frown:
Reply 70
Original post by 19pktfallen
mine just now says as application status being processed by admissions :frown:

same
I’ve been following this thread for a while but just made a TSR account to comment... Slade has been my favourite university for 2 years now, I had to withdraw my application last year (after a-levels) due to circumstances but have applied this year (BA course) and really want to study there... I applied with my digital portfolio a few weeks ago and haven’t yet received an interview invite. My portal also says being “processed by admissions” for me, too. So to all of you who haven’t yet had an invite, I’m right here with you 😂
got the dreaded track update, rejected, good luck with interviews and applications everyone, peace out ✌🏼
Reply 73
I got rejected as well...

Congratulations and good luck to the people who got interviews. If it is possible, can you share a few samples from your portfolio? I really want to know what kinds of things they like.
Reply 74
rejected also!! but i was expecting it to be fair lol, good luck to everyone who got an interview!
rejected also :/ can someone send a portfolio to which they got an interview with at slade? it would be incredibly helpful :smile:
Rejected! Pretty gutted to be honest. I’m planning on ringing the department on Monday to see if portfolio feedback is possible, and if it is I’ll let you guys know.
Reply 77
rejected, completely devestated - it was my only choice.... going to apply again next year, if anyone who has got an interview has images of their portfolio they can share I would be really grateful - want to do everything I can to get ready. Please please pm me or share instagram link. thanks so much in advance....
Reply 78
Got rejected through UCAS notification, saying my portfolio was not sufficiently strong for being considered next application process....
Surprisingly I’m not that sad about it and I wish you guys, who received invitations, will succeed at next step!! Congratulations!!!
Reply 79
Original post by be.cc.
rejected, completely devestated - it was my only choice.... going to apply again next year, if anyone who has got an interview has images of their portfolio they can share I would be really grateful - want to do everything I can to get ready. Please please pm me or share instagram link. thanks so much in advance....

My art instagram is @swimmdownn feel free to DM me to chat or follow me or whatever!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending