The Student Room Group

EU is an empire out for colonisation / Honda / Japan Free Trade deal

The EU is an expansionist empire out for colonisation.

What makes a nation, a nation is its people and its borders. Lose control of your borders, and you lose control of your country.

The EU just signed a free trade agreement with Japan that led Honda to announce the closure of its UK plant, but no Freedom of Movement was asked there was it? The Japs wouldn't take kindly to an unlimited influx of unskilled Romanians to undercut the native Japanese workers.

The only reason EU insists the "4 freedoms" are indivisible is because it wishes to bind the UK as a province of its empire using trade as a weapon.

If you're a Remainer who thinks the cost of "no deal" Brexit is too great, you are basically Judas willing to sell out your country that took care of you for some silver. There is no greater cost than loosing control over your own country.

Therefore we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Scroll to see replies

are you Russian ?

:holmes:
Original post by the bear
are you Russian ?

:holmes:

нет

However, the UK should take its historical place as the thorn in Europe's side and build a better relationship with Russia who's enemy is the EU too. Why cannot the UK and Russia be friends? Russia is far away and never have any border or colony troubles with Britain and they helped us to beat the Nazis. I honestly despair at how thick headed our politicians are. The Russian Federation can be a great friend of ours if we make the effort.
Original post by nonotyoutoo
Why cannot the UK and Russia be friends? Russia is far away and never have any border or colony troubles with Britain and they helped us to beat the Nazis. I honestly despair at how thick headed our politicians are. The Russian Federation can be a great friend of ours if we make the effort.

About that.

Oh, and all the assassinations on UK soil.
Original post by Mactotaur
About that.

because we are unfriendly towards them. if we establish friendly relations, we should expect to sign a memorandum of friendship and military co-operation.

and the assassinations as so you call it are perfectly understandable, they were traitors to their country. I would expect our MI6 to do nothing less to ours.
because we are unfriendly towards them. if we establish friendly relations, we should expect to sign a memorandum of friendship and military co-operation.

and the assassinations as so you call it are perfectly understandable, they were traitors to their country. I would expect our MI6 to do nothing less to ours.

Skripal was a defector to our own intelligence services, it was an attack on us as well as him.

Russia is an "expansionist empire out for colonisation"; see Crimea, Belarus, Georgia.
Skripal was a defector to our own intelligence services, it was an attack on us as well as him.

Russia is an "expansionist empire out for colonisation"; see Crimea, Belarus, Georgia.

That's the whole point, we should not have unfriendly with Russia in the first place. What have they ever done to us? We just blindly follow Americas lead.

Russia is entitled to make it self great again by reabsorbing its breakaway provinces. Crimea to Russia is what Ireland is to the UK. The UK and Russia should be more united..
more from our St Petersburg correspondent shortly :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Therefore we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

"We"?
Let me know when you join the armed forces, then I'll take that line seriously.
Original post by Drewski
"We"?
Let me know when you join the armed forces, then I'll take that line seriously.

We're not fighting a hot war right now, so calling me a coward is neither here nor there. Not every able bodied man needs to be in the Armed Forces in times of peace. Call me a coward when war comes and I don't sign up.

We're facing colonisation through other means at present, so I was a campaigner during the Great Referendum as part of UKIP and I am still politically active where possible to push for hard Brexit
Reply 10
Gotta love it when a Brexiteer quotes Churchill to support their argument without even a hint of irony… :colonhash:
The EU is an expansionist empire out for colonisation.

What makes a nation, a nation is its people and its borders. Lose control of your borders, and you lose control of your country.

The EU just signed a free trade agreement with Japan that led Honda to announce the closure of its UK plant, but no Freedom of Movement was asked there was it? The Japs wouldn't take kindly to an unlimited influx of unskilled Romanians to undercut the native Japanese workers.

The only reason EU insists the "4 freedoms" are indivisible is because it wishes to bind the UK as a province of its empire using trade as a weapon.

If you're a Remainer who thinks the cost of "no deal" Brexit is too great, you are basically Judas willing to sell out your country that took care of you for some silver. There is no greater cost than loosing control over your own country.

What u on about, mate they are more unskilled English or other nationalities than Romanians in UK literally
Original post by Dez
Gotta love it when a Brexiteer quotes Churchill to support their argument without even a hint of irony… :colonhash:

Why should there be any irony. In WW2 we fought Europeans. We have always fought Europeans from the days of Rome. Europe is our natural enemy. Not Russia.
Reply 13
Why should there be any irony. In WW2 we fought Europeans. We have always fought Europeans from the days of Rome. Europe is our natural enemy. Not Russia.

Because Churchill was staunchly pro-European and wanted more co-operation and unity between the countries of Europe, not less. As for Europe being our "natural enemy"? Don't make me laugh. What an utterly ridiculous thing to say. :rolleyes:
Someone's been smoking some of the wacky baccy...

We're British. We've fought every-****ing-body.
Original post by Drewski
We're British. We've fought every-****ing-body.

Including ourselves more than once.
About that.

They think the DNC hack was Russia? Hahahahhahahahahaa....
Original post by Libtardian
They think the DNC hack was Russia? Hahahahhahahahahaa....

Guccifer 2.0 wasn't a single individual, it was a group of Russian hackers. This is known.
Original post by ChrisChristian
What u on about, mate they are more unskilled English or other nationalities than Romanians in UK literally

So why do we need unskilled foreigners coming over here to steal jobs which could have gone to our own Englishmen?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending