The Student Room Group

Studio Apartment for Kings student available!

Hi, I have a contract for a studio (kitchen and ensuite) at Moonraker Point and I am looking for a Kings student to sublet to from the start of June until the start of September. Moonraker is the most sought after halls for Kings students and it is a 20 minute walk from the strand, guys, and Waterloo campuses. I am willing to negotiate rent!! Please message me if you're interested/have any questions.
Reply 1
Hi, I am about to visit King's College London as an international Phd research student from 01/7-30/12/2019 and am interested in your place. Is your studio still available? Please message me, thank you. AnnInstitute of SociologyNational Tsing Hua University Taiwan
Reply 2
Unfortunately I can only trade my contract with a full time King's student!
Reply 3
Hi, I have a contract for a studio (double bed, kitchen and ensuite) at Moonraker Point and I am looking for a Kings student to sublet to from the start of June until the start of September. Moonraker is the most sought after halls for Kings students, located 5 minutes from both Southwark and Borough tube stations, and it is a 20 minute walk from the Strand, Guys, and Waterloo campuses. I am willing to negotiate rent - Please message me if you're interested/have any questions.
I currently have a studio room at Atlas accommodation but at looking to transfer my contract to another KCL student ASAP as I am moving into a shared house and don’t want to pay rent for two places. I am very flexible with a move in date anytime after May. The studio is on the 14th floor and has an amazing view of the city skyline facing the Shard, Gherkin and Canary Wharf. It is £319 a week with the current move out date on 7th September. This is the one of the cheapest studios KCL offers and probably the best. I got the room brand new in September and everything is of great quality. Feel free to message me with any questions. And please share with anyone you know who might be interested.
Moved to Student Accommodation forum. :smile:
Reply 6
Hi, I am wondering is your place still available?
Reply 7
Hi, Is your place still available? I am a King's visiting research postgraduate student from Taiwan. The period of my stay will be 1/7/2019-31/8/2019. (and I will be looking for any stay for the rest of months) Thank you. Ann
Original post by shonacooney
Hi, I have a contract for a studio (kitchen and ensuite) at Moonraker Point and I am looking for a Kings student to sublet to from the start of June until the start of September. Moonraker is the most sought after halls for Kings students and it is a 20 minute walk from the strand, guys, and Waterloo campuses. I am willing to negotiate rent!! Please message me if you're interested/have any questions.

Hi
Reply 8

Hi, I am visiting research full-time student. Ann
Reply 9
Hi, Is your place still available? I am a King's visiting research postgraduate full-time student from Taiwan. The period of my stay will be 1/7/2019-31/8/2019. (and I will be looking for any stay for the rest of months) Thank you. Ann
@shonacooney I've merged your almost identical threads, as making duplicate threads is against TSR rules. :smile:
Reply 11
Hi , I have King's student ID. In general, it works. Feel free to ask staff at King'sResidences.
Reply 12
Unfortunately I can only trade my contract with a full time King's student!

hi, I have King's student ID #. In general, it works. Feel free to ask staff at King'sResidence. Thanks.
Original post by Psy,bio,chem,mat
I currently have a studio room at Atlas accommodation but at looking to transfer my contract to another KCL student ASAP as I am moving into a shared house and don’t want to pay rent for two places. I am very flexible with a move in date anytime after May. The studio is on the 14th floor and has an amazing view of the city skyline facing the Shard, Gherkin and Canary Wharf. It is £319 a week with the current move out date on 7th September. This is the one of the cheapest studios KCL offers and probably the best. I got the room brand new in September and everything is of great quality. Feel free to message me with any questions. And please share with anyone you know who might be interested.

Hi. I'm starting my MSc in Clinical Dermatology at King's this year (Sept 2019). I haven't heard back from the accommodation team yet. Is your studio at Atlas still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending