The Student Room Group

Apprenticeships 2019 application thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophie goodman
I’ve got an invite at the assessment centre at colworth. It said in the email they would email more details what it involved once I have confirmed. I’ve confirmed but still haven’t received the email. Have you?

Hi, I didn’t receive a follow up email, they called me today to give me info about it
Did they say they would give u a follow up email?
What do you need to do your presentation on?
Original post by graceelle
Hi, I didn’t receive a follow up email, they called me today to give me info about it
What do you need to do your presentation on?

what?
Do you have to do a presentation at the assessment centre?
what?
Do you have to do a presentation at the assessment centre?

Yeah
Do you know what you have to do to the presentation on?
Yeah
The group task, you?
Do you know what you have to do to the presentation on?
I haven’t been told yet
The group task, you?
I’ve applied to Research and development- laboratory sciences degree apprenticeship, completed my video interview a month ago, I haven’t heard anything, has anyone else?
Hey, some people above have had a response. I applied for the chartered management degree apprenticeship but havent heard anything back yet. If i havent heard anything by the end of next week i think im going to email them as on my portal it says 'assessment centre' but i havent received any info on that and i have exams coming up
Original post by Rubyevans
I’ve applied to Research and development- laboratory sciences degree apprenticeship, completed my video interview a month ago, I haven’t heard anything, has anyone else?
Hiya, yeah I’m putting together an email now, I logged into mine and it just says completed video interview, so I’m not really sure, apparently they’re still open for applications so it could be a while yet, good luck!
Original post by Mariam2701
Hey, some people above have had a response. I applied for the chartered management degree apprenticeship but havent heard anything back yet. If i havent heard anything by the end of next week i think im going to email them as on my portal it says 'assessment centre' but i havent received any info on that and i have exams coming up
Let me know what they reply and good luck to you too! I got an email about a month ago saying theyre still considering applications and will keep me updated, did you get the same thing?
Hiya, yeah I’m putting together an email now, I logged into mine and it just says completed video interview, so I’m not really sure, apparently they’re still open for applications so it could be a while yet, good luck!
Will do, and no all I’ve had is the invitation to the video interview, I completed that, and heard nothing else from Unilever themselves, just a message via the interview app saying they will be in touch.🤞
Let me know what they reply and good luck to you too! I got an email about a month ago saying theyre still considering applications and will keep me updated, did you get the same thing?
Thanks
When did you complete your VI
I did mine on the the 12th then got an email on the 18th about screening&considering applications. It's been a month and I haven't heard anything. I know some people on here got invited to an AC around last week.

have you applied to any other apprenticeships?
Will do, and no all I’ve had is the invitation to the video interview, I completed that, and heard nothing else from Unilever themselves, just a message via the interview app saying they will be in touch.🤞
I completed it on the 19th March, and haven’t heard anything, this is the only apprenticeship I’ve applied for, I couldn’t really find anything else chemistry related or science in general. I’ve applied for university too though.
Thanks
When did you complete your VI
I did mine on the the 12th then got an email on the 18th about screening&considering applications. It's been a month and I haven't heard anything. I know some people on here got invited to an AC around last week.

have you applied to any other apprenticeships?
have you tried GSK?
Tbh it's a bit late as most have closed their applications but if i see any ill let you know
What did you apply for at uni?
I completed it on the 19th March, and haven’t heard anything, this is the only apprenticeship I’ve applied for, I couldn’t really find anything else chemistry related or science in general. I’ve applied for university too though.
Yeah I’ve looked everywhere, a lot of them are based way too far away and Unilever was the only one that appealed to me really, Thank you! I applied for biochemistry at uni.
have you tried GSK?
Tbh it's a bit late as most have closed their applications but if i see any ill let you know
What did you apply for at uni?
Fair enough, I'll keep a look out. Hopefully we both get into Unilever!

When are you sending the email?
Yeah I’ve looked everywhere, a lot of them are based way too far away and Unilever was the only one that appealed to me really, Thank you! I applied for biochemistry at uni.
Yeah hopefully! And I’ve just sent it now, just asking about the progress of my application. They’re quite good with getting back to emails so I’ll let you know what they say.
Fair enough, I'll keep a look out. Hopefully we both get into Unilever!

When are you sending the email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending