The Student Room Group

BP Trading and Shipping Degree Apprenticeship

I’ve applied a while back and completed my video interview almost 2 months ago.

Keep getting automated emails that my application is still under review. Has anyone got an AC invite yet?

Also does anyone have any tips on their AC if they’ve gone through it before.

If anyones applied to their other apprenticeship programs then we can discuss below.
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Apparently they have a high volume of applicants but it’s been almost 3 months now so am a bit concerned tbh.

If anyone else has an AC invite then probaboy on a waiting list by now.
I applied like a month ago they havent even sent me the test 😭 you reckon they just gonna reject me
I emailed them asking when i will get a reply they jus said we got a high volume of applications like at least send me the first test
Reply 4
If you haven’t got the tests your probably too late I applied a while back and completed the tests long ago + video interview but haven’t heard anything about their AC yet
Original post by H.north123
If you haven’t got the tests your probably too late I applied a while back and completed the tests long ago + video interview but haven’t heard anything about their AC yet

I applied start of December which was very late i believe
Reply 6
I’ve given up on following up it doesn’t seem like they’ve had a lot of applications based on this thread not getting traction, but I’m just going to be patient and wait on a response cos cba to email them continuously
Reply 7
Original post by Gursirjansethi
I emailed them asking when i will get a reply they jus said we got a high volume of applications like at least send me the first test

Realised i wasn’t replying ti your comment see below
I’ve given up on following up it doesn’t seem like they’ve had a lot of applications based on this thread not getting traction, but I’m just going to be patient and wait on a response cos cba to email them continuously

Yh u reckon they will send me the test or nah? Doesnt seem so
Reply 9
Yh u reckon they will send me the test or nah? Doesnt seem so

I saw another thread seems like AC invites have gone out for some so tbh even after the test theres a video interview stage so im not sure.

What program did you apply for?

I saw another thread seems like AC invites have gone out for some so tbh even after the test theres a video interview stage so im not sure.

What program did you apply for?

T and s
Reply 11
I applied to the same but did my tests and video interview months ago. You might be late and there not accepting any new applicants is my guess
I applied to the same but did my tests and video interview months ago. You might be late and there not accepting any new applicants is my guess

But they havent rejected me and they would take the posting off no?
Reply 13
But they havent rejected me and they would take the posting off no?

Acc depends did you apply for degree or l4?
Reply 14
Cos ik for a fact the degree apprenticeship you can’t apply for anymore

Acc depends did you apply for degree or l4?

Degree
Cos ik for a fact the degree apprenticeship you can’t apply for anymore

I applied back start of december not now so it was like over a month ago
Reply 17
Degree

Yeah we applied to the same program. Pretty sure there not taking applications anymore cos theyve been open for months now
Reply 18
I applied back start of december not now so it was like over a month ago

At that point I think they already had a lottt of applicants cos i remember i waited like a month and kept following up with them but they kept saying the same high nunber of applicants. If they had that many probably means rhat they werent taking anyone else tbh

At that point I think they already had a lottt of applicants cos i remember i waited like a month and kept following up with them but they kept saying the same high nunber of applicants. If they had that many probably means rhat they werent taking anyone else tbh

It is what it is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending