The Student Room Group

No body to go cinema with

Can someone come cinema with me on Tuesday to watch a movie? I have no one to go with

Scroll to see replies

It's okay to go by yourself.
Reply 2
I’d rather go with someone
I don’t think anyone will go with a stranger.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Isn’t that how you get to know someone or am I just old school? The meet will be in a public place
You need to tell people where you are based...
Reply 6
London
Reply 7
Planning on going the vue
Reply 8
249B0629-F915-4A40-BEFE-CFF330C9165D.jpegThis one
Which film do you want to see and where in london
Go on your own man
Go on your own lol
Nobody will notice if you're on your own anyway. I've been on my own a few times and nobody even blinks at it. If you're with a stranger, you might as well be on your own anyway.
ill go with you (; where u wanna meet g
Original post by Itzpj96
Can someone come cinema with me on Tuesday to watch a movie? I have no one to go with
Original post by Itzpj96

Please, if there's one place that's the BEST to go alone it's the cinema!
which vue? One in Whitechapel or Paddington?
Reply 16
Original post by Itzpj96
249B0629-F915-4A40-BEFE-CFF330C9165D.jpegThis one

lmao ur actually serious
Reply 17
You should have made a post on here, you could have found someone to go with! :wink:

Right so the OP has been banned but we're all going on Tuesday. Does anyone know what we're seeing or when or where?!
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Nobody will notice if you're on your own anyway. I've been on my own a few times and nobody even blinks at it. If you're with a stranger, you might as well be on your own anyway.
Original post by Spanx
You should have made a post on here, you could have found someone to go with! :wink:

Right so the OP has been banned but we're all going on Tuesday. Does anyone know what we're seeing or when or where?!

I should have, shouldn't I!

Okay, I'm in, let's all go the cinema and surprise OP! Ha ha.
Ay lets watch end game on thursday, who's sneaking the food in?

Quick Reply

Latest