The Student Room Group

Date Ideas?

So I've (F16) recently started going out with this guy (M16) who is autistic. Has anyone got any ideas of dates we could go on that are cost-friendly, that he may be comfortable with?
Reply 1
Find out from him which places he likes as some dont live places very busy.
Try a picnic in a park for cheap date, McDonalds if they can cope with the noise. cinema if he likes it.
Reply 2
Ok, thanks. we are planning on going to the cinema in September, and i like the picnic idea.
Original post by Blackrose06
So I've (F16) recently started going out with this guy (M16) who is autistic. Has anyone got any ideas of dates we could go on that are cost-friendly, that he may be comfortable with?

Find out his interests. What cuisines does he like? Or does he just enjoy your companionship?
I mean, it depends on his and your personalities and hobbies.

Cinema, sitting on a bench in a park, theme/amusement park, tons of ideas. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Find out his interests. What cuisines does he like? Or does he just enjoy your companionship?
I mean, it depends on his and your personalities and hobbies.

Cinema, sitting on a bench in a park, theme/amusement park, tons of ideas. :smile:

I know he doesn't like Pizza or cheese. And he loves music, especially playing his guitar (which he is really good at).
we're going to the cinema in September to watch The Nun 2, so maybe we could just go to the park, or watch a film at home?
I do like the park idea though.😊
Original post by Blackrose06
I know he doesn't like Pizza or cheese. And he loves music, especially playing his guitar (which he is really good at).
we're going to the cinema in September to watch The Nun 2, so maybe we could just go to the park, or watch a film at home?
I do like the park idea though.😊

In my opinion the park idea is the one you want to be pursuing. I guess it is a balanced approach, and you can get to know each other's interests better, so then you can know for other times where to hang out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending