The Student Room Group

weird guy in my tutorial

hey guys! so yeah this post is about a guy lmao- this guy is in my tutorial at uni and I was really into him. He's not very chatty, doesn't have social media or many friends and describes himself as an old grandpa in a 19yr old body lol (just gives you context on his character). Anyway I really liked him and I would ask him for lunch after tutorials with him which he agreed to, we went out after to the pub and cinema (as friends I think) but after that he'd be weird and ignore me at tutorials but also at some he would wait for me and ask me for lunch. Easter went by and he completely ignored me so I thought okay im done w him and left super quickly after it was over but then he ran to catch up with me and asked me to have lunch w him again and im so confused, why is he being like this??
Original post by Anonymous
hey guys! so yeah this post is about a guy lmao- this guy is in my tutorial at uni and I was really into him. He's not very chatty, doesn't have social media or many friends and describes himself as an old grandpa in a 19yr old body lol (just gives you context on his character). Anyway I really liked him and I would ask him for lunch after tutorials with him which he agreed to, we went out after to the pub and cinema (as friends I think) but after that he'd be weird and ignore me at tutorials but also at some he would wait for me and ask me for lunch. Easter went by and he completely ignored me so I thought okay im done w him and left super quickly after it was over but then he ran to catch up with me and asked me to have lunch w him again and im so confused, why is he being like this??

He doesn't get the hint that u like him as more than a friend
Also if he ain't very social, he may not have the best social skills
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Dnsnnssn
He doesn't get the hint that u like him as more than a friend
Also if he ain't very social, he may not have the best social skills

damn thanks for the fast reply! idk even as friends its just really iffy
Reply 3
Ask him.
Original post by Anonymous
damn thanks for the fast reply! idk even as friends its just really iffy

He's told u already (indirectly) he doesn't hang out with friends his age that much. Therefore he may not have the social skills u expect
Original post by Surnia
Ask him.

I know I should, just need to find that courage

Original post by Dnsnnssn
He's told u already (indirectly) he doesn't hang out with friends his age that much. Therefore he may not have the social skills u expect

also this is so true, I never thought of it that way before thank you < 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending