The Student Room Group

Which chocolate Easter eggs did you get for Easter?

Happy Easter!!!

Which Easter egg(s) did y'all get? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'll start - got suprised with a Kinder suprise easter egg and a creme egg one :yum:
Freefrom bunnycomb 😋😋
Apparently almost 27 is too old for chocolate eggs. My mother bought me a bottle of wine instead. But I like chocolate so I went out and bought my own this afternoon. 😅😂 IMG_20190421_170026-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Didn't get any, dont really care anyway cos i dont like easter as i dont need a reason to be even fatter than i already am
Ooh haven't heard of it before but sounds interesting :smile:
Original post by Ben Stirling
Freefrom bunnycomb 😋😋

Whaaaat ni age is too old for chocolate - plus Easter and Christmas chocolate is the best kind of chocolate :yep:
:undefined:yum a lindt bunny! Lucky! :smile: I got an aldi one this year but it tasted just as good (there weren't any lindt ones left in the shop apaprently)
Original post by sinfonietta
Apparently almost 27 is too old for chocolate eggs. My mother bought me a bottle of wine instead. But I like chocolate so I went out and bought my own this afternoon. 😅😂 IMG_20190421_170026-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Original post by Chronoscope
Ooh haven't heard of it before but sounds interesting :smile:

Yes it’s so delicious it’s a dairy free chocolate egg with chunks of honey comb in the actual egg’ like a crunchie egg!!🙌🏼
Lindor orange and heroes

Had a Lindt bunny to myself :colondollar:
shouldn't you guys have grown out of it by now?
Original post by Leviathan1611
shouldn't you guys have grown out of it by now?

Why? It’s just an Easter egg😂
Why? It’s just an Easter egg😂

but it's just chocolate. in my opinion it's childish, what's so great about chocolate shaped eggs🙄. I hope you're not still doing Easter egg hunts?😁
Moo free salted Carmel Easter egg.It was really good I got it for a bargain also as its price was reduced to £3.50
Original post by Anonymous1502
Moo free salted Carmel Easter egg.It was really good I got it for a bargain also as its price was reduced to £3.50

Omg moo free is SO good isn’t it 😻😻
but it's just chocolate. in my opinion it's childish, what's so great about chocolate shaped eggs🙄. I hope you're not still doing Easter egg hunts?😁

Exactly it’s just chocolate in the shape of an egg?! Why not they’re all over the supermarket a lot quite cheap aswell & they’re yummy so why not?!
Exactly it’s just chocolate in the shape of an egg?! Why not they’re all over the supermarket a lot quite cheap aswell
(edited 5 years ago)
Exactly it’s just chocolate in the shape of an egg?! Why not they’re all over the supermarket a lot quite cheap aswell & they’re yummy so why not?!

I don't see it, it's just an eggy looking chocolate
Reply 17
Apparently almost 27 is too old for chocolate eggs.

I'm 32 and I got a small stockpile haha!
Reply 18
in my opinion it's childish

Who died and made you the fun po-leece?
Original post by gjd800
Who died and made you the fun po-leece?

Me.

Quick Reply

Latest