The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL physics unit 2

Im preparing for physics unit 2 (Edexcel IAL) ..i've done a few past papers...reading the text book again seems like a tedious task ..
I wanto know if anyone else is giving the unit 2 paper on 17th ..and I would appreciate some study resources (topic wise Q/A, notes, videos etc)..
Hey!

Using physicsandmathstutor.com is the obvious place to get the topic wise questions.

I use this channel called, Science Shorts, for the videos even though they are specifically for AQA but can work for all boards. :smile:
Reply 2
thank you! It is a pretty interesting and helpful channel : )
Original post by Luciferrr
Hey!

Using physicsandmathstutor.com is the obvious place to get the topic wise questions.

I use this channel called, Science Shorts, for the videos even though they are specifically for AQA but can work for all boards. :smile:
heyy, i really recommend u to read the fact sheet at the physics and math tutor website, they are really helpful
Original post by : ).
thank you! It is a pretty interesting and helpful channel : )
Reply 4
really appreciate your suggestion :smile: ...i did an overview of the pdf...it is quite helpful.. just need the time to practice the questions.
we dont have some of the topics according to the new spec...feels good to skip em :biggrin:
Original post by Ailurophile03
heyy, i really recommend u to read the fact sheet at the physics and math tutor website, they are really helpful
no problem:h:
how is ur chem revision going?
Original post by : ).
really appreciate your suggestion :smile: ...i did an overview of the pdf...it is quite helpful.. just need the time to practice the questions.
we dont have some of the topics according to the new spec...feels good to skip em :biggrin:
Reply 6
ugh..terrible...i had my physics unit 2 remock today...i have a time management problem and i can never do a paper within the given time..no matter how much I practice..im so doomed..i have about 6 days to do phy and chem unit 3 ....im probably gonna flunk it ..leaving all the pessimism aside....hows ur prep going?
no problem:h:
how is ur chem revision going?
worried for unit 3 of bio more thn chem because i think the new spec and the old spec for unit 3 of chem is almost the same (i think identicle XD) what do u think?
Reply 8
im not a bio student tho..but my classmates were saying something about the question 2 being completely changed..
idk about chem..all i know is that im doomed
best of luck for bio :smile:
worried for unit 3 of bio more thn chem because i think the new spec and the old spec for unit 3 of chem is almost the same (i think identicle XD) what do u think?

Quick Reply

Latest