The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Britain still has plenty of crappy old ships and mostly deserted **** stained rocks in bum**** nowhere, why cant we just dump them on these and throw away the keys?
Reply 2
That will be against their human rights it cost in England and Wales to keep a person in prison £37.000 a year a new prison officer get around £18000 - £22000 a year.
Original post by Napp
Britain still has plenty of crappy old ships and mostly deserted **** stained rocks in bum**** nowhere, why cant we just dump them on these and throw away the keys?
Despicable criminal sewage.
Yet another prolific London gang of brazen, vicious offenders.
I hope they never get any prison privileges, all have vocal paedophile or deranged psychotic cellmates and don't qualify for early release.
Good show from the builders who helped to chase away the gang from the woman and her son.
Reply 5
I love the fact that it working class men that help the woman and her small child. I bet a group of middle-class people in suits would not have come to help her.
Original post by Tempest II
Good show from the builders who helped to chase away the gang from the woman and her son.
Hilariously pathetic sentences, mostly sent to youth offending institutes or suspended sentences - DISGUSTING!
Reply 7
Original post by looloo2134
That will be against their human rights it cost in England and Wales to keep a person in prison £37.000 a year a new prison officer get around £18000 - £22000 a year.

Indeed but then again countries have, usually, never been very good at following these rules. It's amusing, Britain is happy to piss all over international law in many instances but not this?
Original post by looloo2134
I love the fact that it working class men that help the woman and her small child. I bet a group of middle-class people in suits would not have come to help her.

To be fair, those middle class men would not have had access to a handy source of metal bars, would they?
Reply 9
Original post by Palmyra
Hilariously pathetic sentences, mostly sent to youth offending institutes or suspended sentences - DISGUSTING!

I think judges don't want to criminalize young people because can affect the rest of their lives and stop them from getting jobs and committing more crimes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending