The Student Room Group

LADS - I'm not sure how to work out what I don't know of GCSE math edexcel?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AspiringAccount
Ok I finalized my plan - i'm gonna do the a bit of everything paper on corbett maths and assess what I do and don't know mark it down on the checklist look through his videos and then go for some questons. Then hit the 2018 past papers.

Thoughts...

Oh and congrats on becoming a teacher.

This sounds like a great plan. We get a lot of threads similar to yours with people saying they intend to go from e.g. a 4 to a 7 but we don’t hear anything from them again. It sounds like you actually have the motivation to improve your grade and are willing to put in a lot of work, which is great to hear.
Original post by Notnek
This sounds like a great plan. We get a lot of threads similar to yours with people saying they intend to go from e.g. a 4 to a 7 but we don’t hear anything from them again. It sounds like you actually have the motivation to improve your grade and are willing to put in a lot of work, which is great to hear.

Well duh maths is a nice a*s subject. The question is: is there enough time before paper 1?
Reply 22
Original post by AspiringAccount
Well duh maths is a nice a*s subject. The question is: is there enough time before paper 1?

Who knows? It depends on your ability and how much you work. The best you can do is try.

Quick Reply

Latest