The Student Room Group

Pokemon GO is a DEAD GAME!!!! (What do YOU think?)

Poll

Pokemon GO is a dead game

Pokemon GO is a DEAD GAME.

Vote in the poll.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeah i have voted lol
Reply 2
its 2019 can we (laughing crying emoji) not . mock ppl for their interests lol
Original post by Kim~Shawn Mendes
yeah i have voted lol

Pretty good options init
Reply 4
anyway pokemon in general is FUN and RELAXING and i like it
Original post by Tenya Iida
its 2019 can we (laughing crying emoji) not . mock ppl for their interests lol

You don't know what kind of people they are, trust me :biggrin: (On TSR at least)
anyway pokemon in general is FUN and RELAXING and i like it

Nope it's a dead game
I'm not sure what makes Pokemon Go players any more or less 'hilarious' than people who play any other game - naturally if you mock people for their interests, they are not going to have a positive reaction to it, and there's no need for it either.
Reply 8
Original post by _thestudent33
Nope it's a dead game

why does it bother u so much tht ppl enjoy it. shut up
Reply 9
wheres that 'its my autism and i get to pick the special interests' picture when u need it
Original post by shadowdweller
I'm not sure what makes Pokemon Go players any more or less 'hilarious' than people who play any other game - naturally if you mock people for their interests, they are not going to have a positive reaction to it, and there's no need for it either.

I'm not mocking, I'm expressing my opinion?

Can't I do that?
Bet you play fortnite. :rolleyes:
why does it bother u so much tht ppl enjoy it. shut up

It bothers me when people try to stop me from voicing my opinion because "it's their thread"
Original post by MidgetFever

I don't actually, never played it in my life.

I don't like graphics like that.
I don't actually, never played it in my life.

I don't like graphics like that.

I mean I was joking but alright.

I don't see anything wrong w people playing Pokemon go tbh. I don't play it personally but at least it gets people off of their asses.
I'm not mocking, I'm expressing my opinion?

Can't I do that?

Naturally everyone can express their opinions; but making a thread saying the players are hilarious, and that their game is dead, is indeed mocking them.

In terms of your original question re: is the game dead, that is also factually untrue; Pokemon Go is still in the top 10 for daily revenue in the US, and has 84% of the AR market share. It's also worth noting that this year it surpassed the one billion downloads mark.
I mean I was joking but alright.

I don't see anything wrong w people playing Pokemon go tbh. I don't play it personally but at least it gets people off of their asses.

I don't see anything wrong with playing it either but when people get touchy about other people making a joke then... :colonhash:

You probably won't understand the thought processes behind this thread

I played fortnite before it really blew up. I really don’t get the hype because it’s an extremely average game.
Original post by shadowdweller
Naturally everyone can express their opinions; but making a thread saying the players are hilarious, and that their game is dead, is indeed mocking them.

In terms of your original question re: is the game dead, that is also factually untrue; Pokemon Go is still in the top 10 for daily revenue in the US, and has 84% of the AR market share. It's also worth noting that this year it surpassed the one billion downloads mark.

No but I can say the game is dead because that's my opinion. Just to please you mods and to not get me in trouble I'll do a quick edit
Original post by YaliaV
I played fortnite before it really blew up. I really don’t get the hype because it’s an extremely average game.

Yeah, the whole online multiplayer battle royale concept was the main attraction I think

Quick Reply

Latest