The Student Room Group

Gcse Exam boards and Bad Teachers

GG
(edited 4 years ago)
That’s not true not all maths teachers are like that at all. You’ll have different types of teachers. If you have a problem with them, you just say to someone about it and in my school, they’ll move you to another class or if a majority of students agree with you about a certain teacher, then the teacher will get replace with it so it’s your school that’s the problem rather than teachers in general as they should get better teachers and help you in any way. They’ll be more concerned if your parents talk to them. I’m sorry for saying this when you feel frustrated but i don’t want people to generalise teachers as my teacher has been teaching maths for 20 or more years and I don’t like how it’s being generalised. I’m sorry
This is nothing more than a rant.
Reply 3
GG
(edited 4 years ago)
I have this problem in my English class but there are many alternative ways to make you be prepared for the exams ik there’s revision at home but there’s also stuff you can do in school like asking for more work after the lessons, staying back to learn more, asking the teacher how to solve a question 1 on 1 - they’ll always be there to help you because it’s their job and they’ll be asked if there’s a low mark in their class and they don’t want that.
Reply 5
GG
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Rilwan001
I dont mean to sound big headed but i am probably the second smartest in my class. you'd have to experience it to understand it tbh

:lol: - only the second smartest? Surely not?
Ik its over but I have experienced it so I understand your frustration but I honestly hope your exams go well and good luck :smile:
Hah, the coward edited all their posts so that we couldn't see them!

Quick Reply

Latest