The Student Room Group

English language paper 2

Question 5 I wrote the wrong form, it said letter but I wrote a newspaper, I didnt write the dear and the sincerely, how many marks would I loose, apart from that it was good

Scroll to see replies

I did the exact same g
Original post by zbakht1
Question 5 I wrote the wrong form, it said letter but I wrote a newspaper, I didnt write the dear and the sincerely, how many marks would I loose, apart from that it was good
Same I did the same
Reply 3
I hope we dont loose alot of marks ;( It was silly mistake
Original post by Sambo1725
I did the exact same g
Reply 4
How did you find the 16 marker. i couldnt do it
easy mate fix up
Original post by alwinjm
How did you find the 16 marker. i couldnt do it
Left myself 10 minutes for it but managed to scruffle round a page n half about cyclical structure aha but in general very tough paper
Original post by johngroody
easy mate fix up
wtf is cyclical structure????
Original post by Sambo1725
Left myself 10 minutes for it but managed to scruffle round a page n half about cyclical structure aha but in general very tough paper
Hardest paper they've ever done
no it was easy your just bad at English fool
Original post by benash123
Hardest paper they've ever done
*you're
The ending reflects the beginning so I wrote in the sense that the sea is relentless n u forgiving the same thing just kinda repeats on
Original post by johngroody
wtf is cyclical structure????
Reply 12
Original post by zbakht1

Question 2 and 3 was toooo easy
Reply 13
Question 4 ran out of time but did one comparison about a page and some, question 5 not bad just didnt write dear or sincerely
Original post by zbakht1
Question 2 and 3 was toooo easy
Reply 14
which exam board? were the sources about boats?
Aqa

Original post by Irpn
which exam board? were the sources about boats?
I did 2 big paragraphs for question 2. I missed question 3 due to Time. 2.5 big paragraphs for question 4 and I completed question 5 quite well but I wrote it as an article. Do you think I could get a 4 on this paper?
Reply 17
What was the question to question 4?
Original post by zbakht1
Question 4 ran out of time but did one comparison about a page and some, question 5 not bad just didnt write dear or sincerely
Original post by Roxox
What was the question to question 4?

Writers perspectives or their feelings towards the the sea
guys i done pretty bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending