The Student Room Group

iDEA Silver Maker Award Resolution

I’m on level 8 and I’m on the proof reading - I’ve changed the, ongoing, resilience, back and, employees but I don’t know what else. Please help

Scroll to see replies

Nvm
Reply 2
Hi PetitePanda, I am stuck with the same task! Did you manage to figure out what needs to be corrected in the very last sentence in task 8? The sentence is 'Though you may come face-to-face with failure, know that having resilience will help you bounce backand eventually overcome.' I keep changing the second part of the sentence but nothing works... please help
(edited 4 years ago)
Is this the proof reading?
Reply 4
Original post by PetitePanda
Is this the proof reading?

Yes. It looks like this.. Untitled.png
Original post by Kliw
Yes. It looks like this.. Untitled.png

Having you change the resillience in the second paragraph?
Reply 6
Yes, I overlooked resilience, you're right, thank you. But something still needs to be changed in the 3rd paragraph, I am stuck with this one... nothing works
I don’t think there was any in the 3rd paragraph but ik that the last I needed to do was mostly in the first paragraph
Reply 8
Ok, thank you for the tip. The 3rd paragraph does not make sense to me but ok, I'll keep trying, maybe I overlooked something...
Wdym it doesn’t make sense to you?
Reply 10
The second part of the 3rd paragraph initially sounds... '...having resilience will help you bounce backand eventually overcome.' I am not a native speaker but 'backand' does not sound like a word for me, similarly, overcome what? ... so I try typing in different words such as 'bounce back', 'setback' which are the keywords in this level but nothing is working ughhh... so annoying
Original post by Kliw
The second part of the 3rd paragraph initially sounds... '...having resilience will help you bounce backand eventually overcome.' I am not a native speaker but 'backand' does not sound like a word for me, similarly, overcome what? ... so I try typing in different words such as 'bounce back', 'setback' which are the keywords in this level but nothing is working ughhh... so annoying

Ohhh backand isn’t a word it just be back and (with a space between)
Reply 12
omg... I put a space in between like you said and it worked o.O
It is so funny how we tend to overcomplicate things which in fact are SO simple... Thank you so much for your tip PetitePanda! Otherwise, I would be stuck with this forever haha
I thought u just misspelled at first but I’m glad that we got to solve that problem. No problem and good luck with your silver award
Hi i am still stuck on this i seem to have put what you have put but i need to make sure i have got them all. could you please let me know .
Original post by 15mschuilenburg
Hi i am still stuck on this i seem to have put what you have put but i need to make sure i have got them all. could you please let me know .

If you got them all right it’ll go on the next thing. I will not know anything from that task because I did it in May but maybe if you give me a photo and all the words you’ve got... I could help?
ongoing, resilience, back and, of , the and employees
Can someone help with the last part of thisIt’s the organising of the words for the negative tweet
Original post by emilyhing
Can someone help with the last part of thisIt’s the organising of the words for the negative tweet

Could you tell me the question and screenshot?
Reply 19
How do you complete it all in time limit... I've got through the 1st screen, I've changed words on next screen... the.. ongoing... of... employees..resilience.. back and.. thought I'd completed only to find another screen with only 4 seconds left ???? No idea what to do on this last sereen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending