The Student Room Group

exams

How do i get rid of exam stress?
Revise. I know that sound stupid but if you revise the stress of lifted off your shoulders because you feel confident and like you know everything so you won’t be stressed. I just remember that if I feel like I’ve done badly in an exam, I know that others most likely felt they did badly too. Also talking about your exams and subjects with others on this app really helps I’ve found out. Hope that helps :smile:
@alexyeahhh There really isn't much you can do no matter how prepared you are you still feel a bit stress but there is a way to cope with it ! Believe in yourself! I think you're going to do sooo well so just believe in yourself you can do this ! Good luck x
Original post by alexyeahhh
How do i get rid of exam stress?
@blueberryba So true revision is so helpful get rid of stress at least a good amount of stress because when you go into the exam you know at least you tried your best to do the well , than going into exam and stressing out throughout the exam thinking how you would of do if you revised! So i totally agree with you !:wink:
Original post by blueberryba
Revise. I know that sound stupid but if you revise the stress of lifted off your shoulders because you feel confident and like you know everything so you won’t be stressed. I just remember that if I feel like I’ve done badly in an exam, I know that others most likely felt they did badly too. Also talking about your exams and subjects with others on this app really helps I’ve found out. Hope that helps :smile:
Revise 6 months before till you know it off by heart, simple 🤷🏽*♂️

Quick Reply

Latest