Welcome to Royal Holloway 2019/20

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Im studying Classics and Mod Lang and staying in runnymede 2 lol
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Hey guys if you want to be added to the chat either DM me, crazycatlady or Anastasia :smile:
Original post by Jamj59
Im studying Classics and Mod Lang and staying in runnymede 2 lol

I’m staying in Runnymede 2 as well :smile: do you want me to add you to the Runnymede 2 group chat as well as the other one which is people from this thread? They’re both WhatsApp.
Reply 43
Original post by Akakakkaak
I’m staying in Runnymede 2 as well :smile: do you want me to add you to the Runnymede 2 group chat as well as the other one which is people from this thread? They’re both WhatsApp.

Sure thing :smile: cheers
Original post by Jamj59
Sure thing :smile: cheers

I added yeess
Original post by anastasiaq
thats so cool!! im from jordan where are you from??

Hey Jordan, im from riga, what about you?

Original post by Showtimeab
Hi I'm Adrien and I'm going to study economics at Royal Holloway. Commuting from home. Excited to start and live the uni life

Ab i'm doing economics too.

What other subjects do we have here?!
Original post by veronica200

oh im from Jordan lol my name is anastasia
Hey Dm me your number if you want to be on the WhatsApp chat
Original post by veronica200

Heyyyy DM your number if you want to be on the WhatsApp chattyy
I am also in butler accommodation! I will be studying Law with a year in industry, I’m trying to find if there is a Butler group chat or a law one but cannot find any!
Hey, I'm starting this September to study msci computer science (Artificial intelligence) staying at the Kingswood 1 campus. Any group chats I can join? :smile:
Yessss just dm me your number!! Two people staying in kings wood on our group as well :smile:
Original post by Showtimeab
Hi I'm Adrien and I'm going to study economics at Royal Holloway. Commuting from home. Excited to start and live the uni life

hey Adrien, I will be studying economics and will be commuting from London. where about in London are you commuting from? I am traveling from south east (Essex).
hey guys!! I am Tina. I will be studying Bsc Economics with a year in placement, and will be commuting from south east London.
will anyone else be commuting?
Original post by Akakakkaak
Yessss just dm me your number!! Two people staying in kings wood on our group as well :smile:

I sent you my number via message! Let me know if you got it because I never use TSR to message people so idk if I did it right! :smile:
Original post by Tina2017
hey Adrien, I will be studying economics and will be commuting from London. where about in London are you commuting from? I am traveling from south east (Essex).

I'm commuting from Edgware
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi everyone!

This is a post for those who will be joining us this September at Royal Holloway! :rave:

Congratulations on your results and we can't wait to meet you all :biggrin:

Tell us a bit more about yourselves!

Your course title:
Your accommodation:
Where you're from:
Your career goals:
What you're most excited about when starting uni:

Founders w students 300x270.jpg

Hey everyone! My name is Tash. I'll be studying law and I'm staying in Tuke :smile:
Reply 57
Eyyyy another person in Tuke! My name is Terri and I will be studying computer science!
Original post by TerriCG
Eyyyy another person in Tuke! My name is Terri and I will be studying computer science!

Hey! Glad to find someone else :smile:
Hi! My name is Polly and I’ll be studying History. I’m going to be staying at Kingswood 2:wink:)) Is anyone coming earlier to join the Early Welcome Programme?? I’m very excited and nervous at the same time😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending