The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

biomedical science at Bradford university

Is anyone going to Bradford university to do biomedical science and start on September 16th 2019? If yes let me know

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vidhi_18
Is anyone going to Bradford university to do biomedical science and start on September 16th 2019?

Im not taking part in biomedical science however i was wondering what were your higher/A level grades because i want to achieve this course as well.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by Umar_Qadri
Im not taking part in biomedical science however i was wondering what were your higher/A level grades because i want to achieve this course as well.

I got a C in biology and 2 distinctions in OCR level 3 health sciences and they asked for 120 ucas points and I exactly have 120 points with these grades and they offered me.
Hopefully this helps u
Is anyone going to Bradford university to do biomedical science and start on September 16th 2019? If yes let me know

Hey @Vidhi_18 :smile:

Do let me know if you have any questions about your course or the uni in general :biggrin:

We look forward to welcoming you to Team Bradford!

Becky
Reply 4
I’m doing biomedical sciences at Bradford this year too, but I’m sure we start on September 23rd?
Reply 5
Original post by Zxtiq
I’m doing biomedical sciences at Bradford this year too, but I’m sure we start on September 23rd?

We start on 16th
First week is the welcome week and from the second week we actually start the course
Reply 6
Would you mind sending me the induction timetable I can’t seem to find it?
Reply 7
Original post by Zxtiq
Would you mind sending me the induction timetable I can’t seem to find it?

I can’t find it too
I’ve contacted them Andy they said it’s not available yet
are u from bradford?
Reply 9
I see, Thanks regardless.If you need any help with uni let me know.
Reply 10
Original post by milly2003
are u from bradford?

No I’m from Sheffield
Original post by Zxtiq

Hi there,

That's right, your course will officially begin on the 23rd September. However we will have an induction week commencing 16th September, this is where you will get the chance to explore the uni, meet new people, join clubs and societies and much more!

You can find more details about your first week at the University here https://www.bradford.ac.uk/new-students/.

I hope this helps!

We look forward to seeing you soon! :five:

Thanks
Nafeesa

are you going to be on campus or from home?
Reply 13
Original post by koolkat9
are you going to be on campus or from home?

On campus
Hey i'm doing biomedical science on 16th september but im not on campus
Original post by Anonymous
Hey i'm doing biomedical science on 16th september but im not on campus

Ayyy, good to see somebody made a thread and I'm startin biomed on 16th september too, living at home
good luck to anybody commuting
see yall there
Original post by Anonymous
Ayyy, good to see somebody made a thread and I'm startin biomed on 16th september too, living at home
good luck to anybody commuting
see yall there

Heyyy! same do u know any groupchats or anything.
u from bradford or far
no there aren't any groupchats as far as i know like this is the only thread I've seen.
and yes I am local, if any communter or anybody needs any suggestion or advice I am here
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi there,

That's right, your course will officially begin on the 23rd September. However we will have an induction week commencing 16th September, this is where you will get the chance to explore the uni, meet new people, join clubs and societies and much more!

You can find more details about your first week at the University here https://www.bradford.ac.uk/new-students/.

I hope this helps!

We look forward to seeing you soon! :five:

Thanks
Nafeesa

is the induction week only for students living on campus?
I'm going to be studying from home so do we start on the 16th or 23rd??
Reply 19
Anyone wanna make a biomed groupchat for Bradford uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending