The Student Room Group

iPhone 7 or iPhone 8?

What are the differences between them?
Original post by Littlegeekgirl_

The camera, the sizes
I currently have the iPhone 8 Plus after switching from the 6s last year. There’s no major differences tbh other than size and a slightly better camera lmao.
Original post by SlightlySummer
The camera, the sizes

They have the same camera and sizes? They only weigh differently- I was just wandering if there are major differences between them
Original post by Littlegeekgirl_

There's definitely the processor difference. iPhone 8 has the A11 bionic chip whereas iPhone 7 has the a10 fusion. A10 bionic is still a very fast chip. If you want better experience get the iPhone X which is similar to iPhone 8 plus with newer tech. iPhone 7 and 8 both record great videos but 8 takes better pictures :smile: Also, the latest iPhone 11 uses a bionic chip, A13 bionic so these are pretty fast! I suggest you to get at least the iPhone X
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Petrol_Head-94
There's definitely the processor difference. iPhone 8 has the A11 bionic chip whereas iPhone 7 has the a10 fusion. A10 bionic is still a very fast chip. If you want better experience get the iPhone X which is similar to iPhone 8 plus with newer tech. iPhone 7 and 8 both record great videos but 8 takes better pictures :smile: Also, the latest iPhone 11 uses a bionic chip, A13 bionic so these are pretty fast! I suggest you to get at least the iPhone X

Thank you!
Little bit differences like camera or software maybe. I still have iphone 6 plus but people are buying iphone 11 max and pro. 😌😔
Original post by OR321
I currently have the iPhone 8 Plus after switching from the 6s last year. There’s no major differences tbh other than size and a slightly better camera lmao.

Everything will be better, processing power, camera screen streaming quality and the list goes on
Original post by princess770
Little bit differences like camera or software maybe. I still have iphone 6 plus but people are buying iphone 11 max and pro. 😌😔

I got shunned and bought the iPhone XS Max a few months before the iPhone 11 pro max came out. Though it would be really expensive but it wasn’t
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
IPhone 11.
Original post by Deggs_14
IPhone 11.

It’s become there most popular phone yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending