The Student Room Group

Ladies Hoodies/Sweaters

Hey all

With winter approaching can anybody recommend some good quality ladies hoodies/sweaters to buy for uni.

I don't mind paying more money if they are long lasting. For example H&M/Primark and TopShop hoodies and sweaters after a couple of washes the colour starts to fade and the material becomes lighter...so I am avoiding buying from there

Many thanks
Reply 1
Champion hoodies are good quality. Expensive, but worth it 100%
Reply 2
Original post by klywi03

any other?
Reply 3
Original post by klywi03

Have you tried them? How's the fitting?
Reply 4
Original post by 3mmz
Have you tried them? How's the fitting?

I’ve got a size Small champion hoodie which fits a tiny bit oversize on me but I think it’s supposed to be like that because it’s a hoodie. For reference, I am usually a size 8/10 in ladies clothing
Reply 5
Original post by klywi03
I’ve got a size Small champion hoodie which fits a tiny bit oversize on me but I think it’s supposed to be like that because it’s a hoodie. For reference, I am usually a size 8/10 in ladies clothing

If you're a size 14 in ladies clothing then a Medium would make sense right? I know these things all come down to fitting which is annoying
Where did you get yours from? I am getting mine from the Champion website because of the 15% unidays discount.
Hollister have really nice hoodies in at the moment, and I don’t normally like ones with large writing across them so the plain ones are actually so nice, I have one of them at the moment and it’s lasted so long and the colour hasn’t faded or anything.
Also there are a few that are nice design, not your typical hoodie, such as this one attached which I’m gonna get when it’s in my local store:
https://www.hollisterco.com/shop/uk/p/lace-up-french-terry-hoodie-32227319?categoryId=85311&seq=03&faceout=model

Also 10% off with unidays when ordering online
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
arket.com
Reply 8
Original post by eez
arket.com

they don't sell hoodies/sweaters

Quick Reply

Latest