The Student Room Group

Should boyfriend give me his hoodie.

Should I ask my boyfriend for his hoodie? I think it may be too small for me....if so how should I ask?
Reply 1
Why, are you cold?
Reply 2
God, my mrs pilfers mine on the reg
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
Why, are you cold?
No, I just think it's cute when couples do that. But I don't know how to ask him...
Original post by r_ae113
No, I just think it's cute when couples do that. But I don't know how to ask him...

It's cute when someone gives/shares it with you, not when you just demand it.
Reply 5
Original post by StriderHort
It's cute when someone gives/shares it with you, not when you just demand it.
I'm not demanding it. Once my friends were trying to make me and him blush by saying he could give me his hoodie. He nodded and smiled at me but I've been thinking about it since. I was just wondering since we're both on board with the idea, how should I ask him?
Original post by Surnia
Why, are you cold?

I think OP reference is the gesture of her guy offering it to her and how it comes across as cute, well thought and little gesture…
Reply 7
Original post by Mohammed_2000
I think OP reference is the gesture of her guy offering it to her and how it comes across as cute, well thought and little gesture…
Yes, precisley
Original post by r_ae113
Yes, precisley

Yeah I think that’s cute and thoughtful definitely you’re taking your girl into consideration, her warmth sometimes they smell our Hugo Boss or Paco Rabonne
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 9
Yeah I think that’s cute and thoughtful definitely you’re taking your girl into consideration, her warmth sometimes they smell our Hugo Boss or Paco Rabonne
Thanks for agreeing. But how should I ask him for it? :<
If it's not going to fit you, why do this?
Original post by r_ae113
Thanks for agreeing. But how should I ask him for it? :<

Maybe tell him you need it as an additional layer… if he takes it off tell him that you want to wear it
Reply 12
Original post by black tea
If it's not going to fit you, why do this?
I said I think. There's an 80 percent chance it will. I'm just saying if it does then how should I ask :/
Reply 13
Maybe tell him you need it as an additional layer… if he takes it off tell him that you want to wear it
Hmm..maybe! I'll try that one! :smile:
Original post by r_ae113
Hmm..maybe! I'll try that one! :smile:

Nice good luck
Reply 15
Really? Never thought of that when I was making a jokey comment :facepalm:
Original post by r_ae113
Should I ask my boyfriend for his hoodie? I think it may be too small for me....if so how should I ask?
Seriously? Just open your mouth and ask if you can borrow it. Not a big deal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending