The Student Room Group

should i ask him out

i liked him for a few months and he said he loves me but he just got out of a forced relationship and idk if it is to soon but he flirts with me at school and when we are alone we cuddle and talk but he is not hot ( he is not ugly ether ) and he thinks i could do way better then him but he makes me really happy and he jokes about kissing me and i really want to kiss him i don't know if he wants to tho or if it is only a joke what do you think i should do? i wanna know if he is surious about kissing or not and he always gives me his sweaters and lets me wear his necklace and he has a mood necklace and he teases me bc it is always purple around him (When a mood necklace turns purple?
Romantic moments with a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband can cause your mood ring to turn purple. This can be in a contented romantic way, or happen in more heated moments.) any advice?
Reply 1
You sound like a couple of kids playing at what you think a relationship should be. Concentrate on school.
interesting, a woman asking a guy out, something that doesn't happen 99 percent of the time
Reply 3
Original post by short girl
i liked him for a few months and he said he loves me but he just got out of a forced relationship and idk if it is to soon but he flirts with me at school and when we are alone we cuddle and talk but he is not hot ( he is not ugly ether ) and he thinks i could do way better then him but he makes me really happy and he jokes about kissing me and i really want to kiss him i don't know if he wants to tho or if it is only a joke what do you think i should do? i wanna know if he is surious about kissing or not and he always gives me his sweaters and lets me wear his necklace and he has a mood necklace and he teases me bc it is always purple around him (When a mood necklace turns purple?
Romantic moments with a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband can cause your mood ring to turn purple. This can be in a contented romantic way, or happen in more heated moments.) any advice?

Try maybe a friendly go out. Maybe a movie. Just something that may be a date, but also may be something you can do with a friend. Just see how he reacts and if you see a good reaction just say you really like him and will want to go out. It is not pressure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending