The Student Room Group

LBGTQ

OK I really need some help I think I'm in love with my best friend only thing is we got to the same all girls school and trust me there is nothing wrong with being lesbian I just didn't think I was anyone can help me figure out if I'm really and how to find out if I am
how old are you, if you don’t mind me asking?
you could be in love with your best friend, but that doesn’t mean that you’re gay necessarily, personally I think sexuality can be really quite fluid, so I wouldn’t rush to find a label if you’re really not sure at the moment. As you get older you’ll figure out what you like, I think it just takes time and experience
Don’t rush into labels so quickly. It took me years to find the right labels and I’m so glad I actually took the time to see which fit me.
And also if you have a crush on your best friend maybe ask her out. You’ll never know what’ll happen until you ask
Original post by Jamelia2004
OK I really need some help I think I'm in love with my best friend only thing is we got to the same all girls school and trust me there is nothing wrong with being lesbian I just didn't think I was anyone can help me figure out if I'm really and how to find out if I am

I think the first question is, how important is a label to you right now? It's okay to not have all the answers, and you don't need to know 'exactly' what your sexuality is to be able to move forward with accepting yourself :hugs:
I found out my sexuality for sure by getting with a guy . Came out of that encounter knowing it 😉 have you been attracted to other girls before, or is she the first?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending