The Student Room Group

KCL Room Swap 2019/20

Hey, I have a standard en-suite room at Stamford Street apartments. I'm looking to swap with any King's student who has an en-suite room located anywhere nearish to central!

Scroll to see replies

Hiya! I am currently living in a private room at Urbanest Vauxhall, however it is not an en-suite room. The location is central and the accommodation is very new! this could be a nice alternative to your current accommodation. Please do let me know if you are interested, thank you! :smile:
Hi I have an en-suite at urbanest towerbridge it’s a really great area let me know if you are interested to swap

Original post by Un1Stud3nt
Hey, I have a standard en-suite room at Stamford Street apartments. I'm looking to swap with any King's student who has an en-suite room located anywhere nearish to central!
Reply 3

Hi I'm Emma, I have an ensuite room in Angel Lane KCL residences, would you be interested to swap?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Meherazfarrana
Hi I have an en-suite at urbanest towerbridge it’s a really great area let me know if you are interested to swap

Is it kcl residences?
I have an ensuite at Champion Hill and would like to swap, please contact me on Instagram asap🙏🙏

HI! I have an en-suite at Orchard Lisle and would love to swap into Stamford! Orchard Lisle is 5 min from Borough Market, right next to the Shard, and directly in the center of Guys Campus.
Reply 7
Original post by abellefleur
HI! I have an en-suite at Orchard Lisle and would love to swap into Stamford! Orchard Lisle is 5 min from Borough Market, right next to the Shard, and directly in the center of Guys Campus.

Hi! I have a really lovely and modern room in Angel Lane it's 20 minutes by tube to strand campus and 15 to guy's. Here you can have a look at it. https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/accommodation/residences/angel-lane
I would be really interested to swap
Reply 8
Hi! I have a non ensuite room at Orchard Lisle and am interested in swapping to any room type at Stamford Street Apartments (don’t mind paying any difference in rent). The residence is right on Guys campus (next to the Shard) and very close to Borough Market. Please let me know if you’d like to swap!
Reply 9

Hey I have a room in GDSA, up for swapping?
(it is a KAAS room tho)
Hey!! I have a large-ensuite in Champion hill and would like to do a room swap for a standard en-suite.
(edited 4 years ago)

Hi is your room still available? I can take over your contract if it is?
Reply 12
Original post by muzamaza
(it is a KAAS room tho)

Hi would you swap for a room at Champion Hill? I’m desperate 😭
Reply 13
Original post by abellefleur

I have a room at champion hill if you’d consider swapping?
Original post by perlina
Hi would you swap for a room at Champion Hill? I’m desperate 😭

Hey, sorry I wouldn't :s-smilie: Hope you find someone to swap tho!
Reply 15
Hi, I'd be interested! I'm in an ensuite in Angel Lane, very new and comfortable. Could swap straight away.
Reply 16
Hi, Yes! I'm interested! I'm in an ensuite in Angel Lane - very new and comfortable. I could swap straight away?
Reply 17

Hi, Yes! I'm interested! I'm in an ensuite in Angel Lane - very new and comfortable. I could swap straight away?
Reply 18
Original post by muzamaza
(it is a KAAS room tho)

Reply 19
Original post by helenagyeman
Hey!! I have a large-ensuite in Champion hill and would like to do a room swap for a standard en-suite.

I'm in a standard ensuite at Angel Lane, £219 per week. I'd love to swap if you would?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending