The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Angel Lane 2023-2024

Just a thread to share information and connect with more people staying at Angel Lane from 2023-2024.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi! i booked angel lane today with KAAS. do you know if there's any way to tell what floor or flat you're in? thanks <3
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by shqnice
hi! i booked angel lane today with KAAS. do you know if there's any way to tell what floor or flat you're in? thanks <3

Not sure about KAAS. I booked as a postgraduate and most people I know, even undergrads, got their exact room deals instantly on booking.

For KAAS they make you wait a little more. I hope more people add to this and help with your query.
Reply 3
Original post by shqnice
hi! i booked angel lane today with KAAS. do you know if there's any way to tell what floor or flat you're in? thanks <

as an example if you book ABE-407C the A just stands for angel lane i’m pretty sure, the B means you are in block b, the E means you have an en-suite room and the number means you are in flat 407 which is on the 4th floor and you’re in room C hopefully that made sense😭 this info should be on your contract regardless if you have kaas or not
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by koav
as an example if you book ABE-407C the A just stands for angel lane i’m pretty sure, the B means you are in block b, the E means you have an en-suite room and the number means you are in flat 407 which is on the 4th floor and you’re in room C hopefully that made sense😭 this info should be on your contract regardless if you have kaas or not

thank you so much!!
Reply 5
anyone in flat 908😅
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
anyone in flat 908😅

Not exactly in that flat. But are you an undergrad fresher or a postgrad fresher?
Reply 7
Original post by smh97
Not exactly in that flat. But are you an undergrad fresher or a postgrad fresher?

I’m not a fresher i’m going into my 2nd year undergrad i just wanna find some of my new flatmates :3
Reply 8
i've got a room here but am looking to swap with someone at canada water. let me know if you're interested.
Reply 9
I’m not a fresher i’m going into my 2nd year undergrad i just wanna find some of my new flatmates :3

What’s your room number. We’ve made wats app & insta gcs to help connect people at Angel Lane
Actually helped some people find their flatmates lol
Anyone in flat 507?
Reply 11
What’s your room number. We’ve made wats app & insta gcs to help connect people at Angel Lane

908g if i give u my ig will u add me😭

Sure
Sure

it’s @miumiupng
Original post by Neeve1022

what’s your ig
Original post by shqnice

what’s your ig?
Reply 17

omg im 908B !! we're in the same flat
Reply 18

can u pls add me to it? my insta is @mia_favourita
Reply 19

can you add me too. my ig is @imad_.f

Quick Reply

Latest