The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

January 2020 starters: room available at Marsden

Available to sign up for now, ensuite bedroom at Marsden House halls.
Reply 1
Details plz!
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Hi. Ensuite, 1st floor. Rent left to pay would be: January £1986.60 and April £1986.60 which includes bills and access to all the facilities onsite. The room is available until 11th July 2020. Please check any of these details with Leeds Beckett Accommodation office 0113 8125972. They are aware, just tell them my surname and they will contact the student so that arrangements can be made to swap the tenancy if you decide you want it. Please see the Marsden page on Leeds Beckett Accommodation website for full details and photos. Please note the new tenant will need to be a Leeds Beckett Uni (not Leeds Uni or City College) student.
Reply 3
Original post by Deb Mc
Hi. Ensuite, 1st floor. Rent left to pay would be: January £1986.60 and April £1986.60 which includes bills and access to all the facilities onsite. The room is available until 11th July 2020. Please check any of these details with Leeds Beckett Accommodation office 0113 8125972. They are aware, just tell them my surname and they will contact the student so that arrangements can be made to swap the tenancy if you decide you want it. Please see the Marsden page on Leeds Beckett Accommodation website for full details and photos. Please note the new tenant will need to be a Leeds Beckett Uni (not Leeds Uni or City College) student.

Thanks.............will get back to you ASAP :smile:
Reply 4
Room still available - for people who are actually are at Leeds Beckett (or starting in January).
Reply 5
Original post by grKiro
Thanks.............will get back to you ASAP :smile:

You don't actually have any connection with this Uni 🙄
Reply 6
Original post by Deb Mc
You don't actually have any connection with this Uni 🙄

Yes....my little sis going there from January

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending