The Student Room Group

Teenager who pushed toddler off of the tate modern says he did it to be on tv

What a piece of ****. Alas i rather doubt he'll get any serious punishment thanks to his claptrap about being 'autistic' and what not.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-50692100

Scroll to see replies

Appalling psycho.
Sadly every example of media attention provides him with what he wants- the oxygen of publicity that he craves.

Attracting so much attention could backfire upon him though.
Particularly if he gets a tough on law&order judge who believes that a high profile crime merits a very long sentence- as a strong precedent and to deter copycats.
Autistic people know that it wrong hurt other people so it no excuse for almost murdering a small child.
that right there is what you call Failed Parenting.
That’s a teenager???? Looks like he’s in his 40’s. I guess that’s what crime does to the face 😔
Original post by Leviathan1611

I know someone who spend time in care and abuse by his mother who would never dream of attack a small child.
Original post by looloo2134
I know someone who spend time in care and abuse by his mother who would never dream of attack a small child.

okay 👍.

That isn't failed parenting, that is a State failure. It sounds like he wasn't getting the treatment he needed because mental health treatment in this country falls well short of what is needed.
fuking disgusting
Original post by OR321
That’s a teenager???? Looks like he’s in his 40’s. I guess that’s what crime does to the face 😔

I don't want to look at a photo of him thanks because that what he wants.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
That isn't failed parenting, that is a State failure. It sounds like he wasn't getting the treatment he needed because mental health treatment in this country falls well short of what is needed.

agree to partially disagree.🙂
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by looloo2134
I don't want to look at a photo of him thanks because that what he wants.

It’s right at the top when you click on the link lmao
Original post by OR321
It’s right at the top when you click on the link lmao

I wish they stop putting photos of people who do those crimes because it what they want to be now
agree to partially disagree.🙂

The state treats people with ASD worse than animals, they don't even get human rights if they get sectioned.
A perfect example of why the media should stop glorifying the bad guys. The more you plaster their face everywhere, the more these crazed madmen are going to crave the attention.
Original post by OR321

Ikr, I thought he was 30 or something and I am like, is this guy actually 18?
Original post by DiddyDecAlt

The state is not responsible for this persons choice to deliberately and will fully harm a defenceless small child; that’s what he wants you to believe. Has the concept of personal responsibility completely gone out the door these days?
I think he disproves the idea that no child is born evil.
I don't disagree.
Original post by Reality Check
I think he disproves the idea that no child is born evil.

From the very limited information I'm not sure you can make that call.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending