The Student Room Group

What’s meant by this

“Weak men create masculine women” and strong men create “feminine women”. Not by force but loving well, leading well. A lazy weak man creates a woman who is required to step into the role that he doesn’t step into but a strong humble man creates a woman who is safely submitted to her husband without fear of losing who she is or she’s going to be dropped. My partner reposted this does anyone know the meaning of this quote and if so with an example thanks :smile:.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
“Weak men create masculine women” and strong men create “feminine women”. Not by force but loving well, leading well. A lazy weak man creates a woman who is required to step into the role that he doesn’t step into but a strong humble man creates a woman who is safely submitted to her husband without fear of losing who she is or she’s going to be dropped. My partner reposted this does anyone know the meaning of this quote and if so with an example thanks :smile:.

Sounds like the absolutely BS that Andrew Tate or his followers would come out with. Woman are not “created” or defined by the men they happen to date or get married to. Utter nonsense.
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous

It means that you need a new partner.
It sounds like the lowest common denominator Jordan Peterson pop sociology guff.

But yes, the worlds most fragile man, Tate, is similarly fixated on ‘weakness’.
Yeah that's the sort of gatekeeping sexist rot Tate come out with, your partner is a loser.
Reply 5
Original post by ageshallnot
It means that you need a new partner.

Lol. Spot on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending