The Student Room Group

Man cheats during theory test by using a Bluetooth ear piece

Well unlucky he got caught having already failed his theory test 6 times https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/18088412.bluetooth-headset-used-attempt-cheat-driving-theory-test/
:rip:
You have to be seriously thick to fail that 6 times.
Reply 3
So what's the best way to cheat at a theory test then?
The law should say you are never allowed to have a driving licence if you cheat in either the theory or practical driving test. A driving licence should be a privilege.
Reply 5
Original post by barnetlad
The law should say you are never allowed to have a driving licence if you cheat in either the theory or practical driving test. A driving licence should be a privilege.

The only issue with that though is said people are almost guarenteed to simply drive sans license, insurance etc. in the future. and whilst neither option is ideal i'd rather they still be allowed to at least attempt to be on the roads legally.
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
You have to be seriously thick to fail that 6 times.

The irony is the theory test has a videogame section which is worse and the earpiece wouldn't have helped.
Original post by TheStupidMoon
The irony is the theory test has a videogame section which is worse and the earpiece wouldn't have helped.

I know, but it is just common sense.
Just learning the bloody answers would surely have been easier? How can he have already attended 6 tests and not been aware how on guard they are? My local one was basically run like a prison reception/search area.
How hard is the hazard perception test?
Original post by GreenCub

Not very.
Original post by GreenCub

It has changed over the years and has been the subject of much criticism and claims that it was an excuse to arbitrarily fail people.

I found this good description on reddit.

The hazard perception test is nonsense

Just did my theory (passed the multiple choice with 48/50) but I have to vent a little about the hazard perception test. I've been driving since 1991 and am also an IAM-trained driver, so consider myself to be a fairly decent driver. I do a hell of a lot of cycling too, I reckon I have pretty good road sense. Clean licence, never had any points.

But the hazard perception test is largely guesswork. I'm confident I saw every single developing hazard on there, but the fear of clicking too many times, or in a pattern, or not enough, just made me sweat more than I should have. Kids walking along the pavement - that's a hazard. Cars approaching from the other direction - hazard. Cars crossing my path - hazard. Blind crest - hazard. You get my point. But the test just seems to focus on "if you don't do anything you'll crash here", which is a bit silly. And the CGI "driver" made several errors, like overtaking a cyclist way too closely on a blind corner with parked vehicles on the opposite side of the road, or changing into a prohibited lane on the motorway. Are those hazards? I don't think the test marks them as such.
(edited 4 years ago)
So much effort, when he could have just paid for someone to take it for him like most people do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending