The Student Room Group

vidukation edexcel ial biology online course

Hi is there anyone has purchased the biology course for Edexcel ial on Vidukation before? I'm recently considering but not sure if it's good quality and it's also a bit expensive :/
Original post by 2003mel
Hi is there anyone has purchased the biology course for Edexcel ial on Vidukation before? I'm recently considering but not sure if it's good quality and it's also a bit expensive :/

hey :smile:
no but I studied my As biology through Wolsey Hall Oxford and its great. I gave As maths on may and got an A. I feel like ill get A in bio too because I was able to recall more information compared to my other friends who studied with a school.
it helps you with independent learning and is the most effective home school ive found.
Original post by mynameisnotvalid
hey :smile:
no but I studied my As biology through Wolsey Hall Oxford and its great. I gave As maths on may and got an A. I feel like ill get A in bio too because I was able to recall more information compared to my other friends who studied with a school.
it helps you with independent learning and is the most effective home school ive found.

Thank you for the info but I'm actually enrolled in a school it's just that some of my teachers don't teach well so I'm looking for online resources that I can reach to improve my grades... Any biology notes?
Original post by 2003mel
Thank you for the info but I'm actually enrolled in a school it's just that some of my teachers don't teach well so I'm looking for online resources that I can reach to improve my grades... Any biology notes?

use the biology notes on getrevising.co.uk and physics and maths tutor for extra help
Original post by mynameisnotvalid
use the biology notes on getrevising.co.uk and physics and maths tutor for extra help

Thanks man
Original post by 2003mel
Thanks man

lmao im not a man but welcome 😊

Quick Reply

Latest