The Student Room Group

IAL Germany

I want to apply for psychology in Germany in 2025, but i would like to know if i need any specific grades to get in (my top 2 choices are tübingen university and leipzig university) bc i can't find anything online
idk if it's relevant but my subjects are:
IAL psychology
IAL chemistry
IAL biology
IAL spanish

thank you in advance
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
i think i have, not sure though
because i don't have questions about the subjects i chose, but about the grades i need to get into university
Original post by sneaky-oppressor
I want to apply for psychology in Germany in 2025, but i would like to know if i need any specific grades to get in (my top 2 choices are tübingen university and leipzig university) bc i can't find anything online
idk if it's relevant but my subjects are:
IAL psychology
IAL chemistry
IAL biology
IAL spanish

thank you in advance

You probably need at least Cs in your A-Levels, as it says on the university websites that they expect a pass grade.
Original post by thegeek888
You probably need at least Cs in your A-Levels, as it says on the university websites that they expect a pass grade.

yeah, i meant more as in like
yk how some unis are like
"oh u need like (idk im making this up) media studies, politics and french a level to join this course and u need like 3 As"
bc my reseaerch skills arent amazing and i didnt wanna like get to the end of y13 and be rejected bc i didnt get like idk 3 As or i didnt like have the right subjects yk?
but tysm for the reply anyway <333

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending