The Student Room Group

Studying Dentistry in Spain

I've been thinking about applying to study dentistry abroad in Spain for 2020 entry and have been looking at a few options including:

Universidad Europea de Madrid
Universidad Catolica de Valencia
CEU Cardenal Herrera University

Is anyone currently studying/has studied dentistry at these unis and if so what has your experience been like? Would you recommend any of them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Have found anyone at this uni?
I know 2 people who study dentistry in the top two schools you mentioned. UEM will take anyone, the grades they want aren’t really that high. The person I know that went there wasn’t really, let’s just say... academically gifted. Well actually, he’s not that smart at all and isn’t a hard worker and still got in.

UCV in Valencia I’ve heard is better when it comes to the uni and quality of education. I’ve got a friend who goes there and he achieved relatively good grades in his a levels but just missed out on getting in a uk dentistry school so Valencia was his backup.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by DiamondQueen
I know 2 people who study dentistry in the top two schools you mentioned. UEM will take anyone, the grades they want aren’t really that high. The person I know that went there wasn’t really, let’s just say... academically gifted. Well actually, he’s not that smart at all and isn’t a hard worker and still got in.

UCV in Valencia I’ve heard is better when it comes to the uni and quality of education. I’ve got a friend who goes there and he achieved relatively good grades in his a levels but just missed out on getting in a uk dentistry school so Valencia was his backup.

Thank you!!
Original post by rm.25
Thank you!!

No worries :smile:
Does anyone know the fees for UEM?
Also do you think its worth applying via an agency?
Original post by rm.25
I've been thinking about applying to study dentistry abroad in Spain for 2020 entry and have been looking at a few options including:

Universidad Europea de Madrid
Universidad Catolica de Valencia
CEU Cardenal Herrera University

Is anyone currently studying/has studied dentistry at these unis and if so what has your experience been like? Would you recommend any of them?

I’m going to UCV starting 2020 join me!
Original post by DiamondQueen

Can u put me in contact with the UCV guy please
Reply 9
Original post by helloismia
Does anyone know the fees for UEM?
Also do you think its worth applying via an agency?

I think its just over €20,000 a year
For UCV I think you have to apply through an agency, I contacted the uni and they just refered me to GDC eduction. For the others I don't think you have to.
Original post by rm.25
I think its just over €20,000 a year
For UCV I think you have to apply through an agency, I contacted the uni and they just refered me to GDC eduction. For the others I don't think you have to.

UCV is 15.6k euros I'm applying
Do you go through GDC education or AStarFuture?
Reply 11
Original post by Fitness X Study
UCV is 15.6k euros I'm applying
Do you go through GDC education or AStarFuture?

I think you have to go through both, astarfuture is the uk agent for gdc education who process applications for the uni
There's UIC Barcelona and UCAM. I'd check them both out. Im applying to both of these and UCV!
Reply 13
anyone here accepted ucv for 2020 entry??
Anyone preparing for CEU´s entrance exam for Biology and Chemistry? Any tips?
Original post by rm.25
anyone here accepted ucv for 2020 entry??

Yeh I have, what about you?
Reply 16
Original post by HighestRoom
Yeh I have, what about you?

Yeaaa do u know if there’s a fb group
Original post by rm.25
Yeaaa do u know if there’s a fb group

In the email where I was accepted I was told I would be added to a facebook groupchat but I haven't heard anything since
Reply 18
Original post by HighestRoom
In the email where I was accepted I was told I would be added to a facebook groupchat but I haven't heard anything since

Yea same, I think they make the group closer to the start date. Have you visited the uni?
Original post by rm.25
Yea same, I think they make the group closer to the start date. Have you visited the uni?

Hey I havent, I've just sent you a dm as well just to speak more about uni as were on same course

Quick Reply

Latest