Scroll to see replies

physically... yeah?
Reply 2
Original post by 2_versions
physically... yeah?

Girl's version G-string, too ?
Original post by tron007
Girl's version G-string, too ?

I feel bad for you, based on your numerous anonymous posts...
Reply 4
I feel bad for you, based on your numerous anonymous posts...

Thankyou for your sympathy.
Can we not stop these childish questions; man boobs, men wearing bras and stuff like this, it's all getting ridiculously tedious.
Reply 6
Original post by Deborah_C
Can we not stop these childish questions; man boobs, men wearing bras and stuff like this, it's all getting ridiculously tedious.

So you only tell, should I be wearing bra ??
Just wear what you want, doesn't matter if its a bra, a g-string, a wig etc - If you want to be a woman or cross dress or even juts like the feeling of bras, that's OK and you don't need to question it, especially on a post asking women.
I don't know why a woman would be more informed about if you should wear a bra or not, especially since the physical differences between the growth of breasts in men and women.
Go ask people on Reddit, I'm sure they have a whole subreddit waiting for you full of like-minded people
Reply 8
Just wear what you want, doesn't matter if its a bra, a g-string, a wig etc - If you want to be a woman or cross dress or even juts like the feeling of bras, that's OK and you don't need to question it, especially on a post asking women.
I don't know why a woman would be more informed about if you should wear a bra or not, especially since the physical differences between the growth of breasts in men and women.
Go ask people on Reddit, I'm sure they have a whole subreddit waiting for you full of like-minded people

Hey why are getting so hot ? I mean, why so much anger. T'was just my curiosity hence I asked. Well thankyou for all your responses :smile:
You certainly can, but it's up to you to determine if you should
Reply 10
Original post by OctoberRain7
You certainly can, but it's up to you to determine if you should

Thankyou for agreeing. Respect 🙌
In a nutshell if men want to wear any articles of our girlie undies they can.
Original post by Karisa96

Oh god no, not mine anyway! I might give them a flash of my knickers but they're not borrowing them. :shock:
Reply 13

Yes thankyou for the quote 🙌
Reply 14
Oh god no, not mine anyway! I might give them a flash of my knickers but they're not borrowing them. :shock:

Well okay thankyou for telling !

Omg Deborah, I've just realised how it sounds lol. I'm in total agreement, your braver than me though, not even sure they would get a flash from me, knickers I mean!!!! X
Reply 16
Omg Deborah, I've just realised how it sounds lol. I'm in total agreement, your braver than me though, not even sure they would get a flash from me, knickers I mean!!!! X

Why am I thinking that this is my humiliation 🤔
Original post by tron007
Why am I thinking that this is my humiliation 🤔

Paranoia!!!!

I have been known to be a little too provocative at times :colondollar:
Reply 19
Paranoia!!!!

Ugh fyi it was a sarcasm.

Quick Reply

Latest