The Student Room Group

pregnant with one layer of cloth?

Can you get pregnant if he was naked but I had my underwear on, it did not go in so it was like dry humping, but my underwear was wet, he did not ejaculate it would be off of precum. So can precum pass theough one layer of underwear and to the vulva? Please reply
Reply 1
The laugh I get out of trolls like yourself who sit there and come up with these situations in your head hoping for a serious answer. It’s always the same variations of the same scenario. Try posting off anonymous next time 😉
Reply 2
im realy serious though.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Can you get pregnant if he was naked but I had my underwear on, it did not go in so it was like dry humping, but my underwear was wet, he did not ejaculate it would be off of precum. So can precum pass theough one layer of underwear and to the vulva? Please reply

Can this cause pregnancy? Im really anxious rn
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Can this cause pregnancy? Im really anxious rn

Yeah babes increases your chances of twins aswell 💪🏼
In all seriousness OP.

While his **** was dangling in the breeze, eye wide open looking for a hole to dive into.
Did you show courtesy becoming of a lady and at least give him head? :tong:
If you did, give yourself a pat on the back. As to the substance of your enquiry.
Think vewy vewy carefully. This next bit is critical.
Did you swallow with gusto and an appreciative expression?
Or, did you go all Am Dram, gargle the National Anthem loudly and then launch the contents of your mouth
into the spittoon you keep just for that purpose, several yards away on the other side of your bedroom?
Reply 6
The same thing happened to me about a week ago and I’ve been very anxious. Did you end up being okay ??
just incase it isn't trolls - no you cannot get pregnant

Quick Reply

Latest