Three good movies to watch

Can anyone please recommend me three good movies to watch? I’m really bored lol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deborah247

OG Star Wars trilogy

If you like biographic filmings, watch Gandhi then!

If you rather prefer films with mafia elements and remarkable moments, watch Scarface!

If you like classic films with a western touch, Once Upon a Time in the West (C'era una volta Il west) is your choice!
Notting hill, pretty woman, love actually.
The call (action thriller)
Stage beauty (powerful drama)
The crow (superhero movie starring buce Lee's son)

Bonus:
Blazzing saddles (wild West comedy)
There is only one: Interstellar 🔭
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
The Prince if Egypt, Free Solo, Life of Pi
The purge films
Saving Private Ryan

Apocalypse Now, any cut.

Full Metal Jacket
Reply 9
Shrek 1, 2 and shrek 3

well, what's your taste?
Original post by A Rolling Stone
well, what's your taste?

I like any genre tbh as long as it’s got great storyline and great characters in it
I like any genre tbh as long as it’s got great storyline and great characters in it

aha you'd hate my favourite movie 2001 then.

i'd recommend Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Grease, Titanic, Trainspotting, Spirited Away and Parasite
aha you'd hate my favourite movie 2001 then.

i'd recommend Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Grease, Titanic, Trainspotting, Spirited Away and Parasite

I’ve already seen Grease, Titanic and Spirited away they were awesome, I cried when I watched the ending of titanic lol. But I’ll definitely watch the other ones you’ve mentioned. Thanks for your recommendations :smile:
I recently watched a great film called Shutter Island, I also like the first two The Mummy films, or if you want some chick flicks Clueless and How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days are great films too :biggrin:
Original post by Kallisto
If you like biographic filmings, watch Gandhi then!

If you rather prefer films with mafia elements and remarkable moments, watch Scarface!

If you like classic films with a western touch, Once Upon a Time in the West (C'era una volta Il west) is your choice!

lol not sure if i would recommend Gandhi to someone who is likely a teenager... even for extremely mature people Gandhi is a portentous 3 hour slog...
lol not sure if i would recommend Gandhi to someone who is likely a teenager... even for extremely mature people Gandhi is a portentous 3 hour slog...

That is why I wrote everything in if-sentences. :tongue:

For action Marvel and Fast and Furious films are the answer, no preference, they are almost very good. The Deadpool films as the funniest ones.
BM S3E3
Lucy
Limitless
The Notebook
Pretty Woman
50 first dates
I will recommend:
Divergent (all),
Harry Potter(all)
Fifth wave
What happened to Monday

Quick Reply