The Student Room Group

Study With a Cambridge Student Livestream!

If anyone needs any motivation to study I'll be doing a live stream study with me from 12-5 (everyday this week) on my channel memestogenes
(For context I am currently second year at Cambridge and will be studying for my upcoming exams which are happening online!)

I know how tough it can be to motivate yourselves to study, especially at home, where there isn't always quiet and a safe space to study. I always found it easier to study over skype etc, but I know that not everyone can do that so thought I would try this out for anyone who is struggling etc.

I'll post the link here when I start and you guys can join me as and when you need/want

No worries if not, but maybe I will see some of you there

For anyone who wants to join today you can do with this link!

https://youtu.be/3811bpHKvow
Lol, I know your channel

I've moved your thread to a more relevant section
Original post by Obolinda
Lol, I know your channel

I've moved your thread to a more relevant section

Ah thank you so so much! I really appreciate that :smile:

For future reference which is a more relevant section? (i kinda just post where the TSR suggests!)
Original post by memestogenes
Ah thank you so so much! I really appreciate that :smile:

For future reference which is a more relevant section? (i kinda just post where the TSR suggests!)

Revision and study tips. TSR suggests a few sections and you can choose which you feel is most appropriate.
Screenshot_20200414-144848_Chrome.jpg
Original post by Obolinda
Revision and study tips. TSR suggests a few sections and you can choose which you feel is most appropriate.
Screenshot_20200414-144848_Chrome.jpg

Thank you so much! :smile:
For Anyone who wants to join today for the 5 hour study stream, you can do here! It'll start at 12 and go on till five!

(edited 4 years ago)
For anyone who wants a study buddy you can join me here for a live study session!

Sorry I forgot to share this link today! Come join us today for a study with me, dressed as a cow, friday special!

Study with me live today if you need some study motivation! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending