The Student Room Group

live streams which help with revision

I prefer videos etc and active participation when it comes to revision. I am in year 12 doing revision for mocks and I was wondering if there are any live streams I can access to watch for revision purposes
Reply 1
Original post by ella.s16
I prefer videos etc and active participation when it comes to revision. I am in year 12 doing revision for mocks and I was wondering if there are any live streams I can access to watch for revision purposes

i’m not sure what subject you do, but i know on youtube tutor 2 you (pretty sure that’s the one) sometimes do livestreams on there for revision usually an hour, but as far as i’m aware i think they only do it for alevel business and sociology (or atleast there the only ones i’ve seen on there)

I know people go live on tiktok like study accounts, usually teachers but i’ve not come across any myself, only gcse maths and english which aren’t exactly useful for me seeing as i passed those 2 years ago lol - but i’m sure if you have a quick search on youtube or tiktok, or even instagram and look for the subjects your doing something will pop up (:
Not just someone has a great stream

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending