The Student Room Group

Snaprevise A Level Crash Course: is it worth it?

Hello. I was wondering if anybody may have advice for me if whether or not this course is worth buying? And if livestream or in person is better. I take Bio, Chem and Maths and my concepts are solid, just struggling with exam practise.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
I’ve never used it but id recommend trying to maximise the free resources that are available out their for example YouTube videos and theirs probably free websites with different practice questions and materials availablei also found quizlet really helpful and u can even make ur own flashcards on their or use pre-made If you have tried everything else then go for it! Good luc with ur a levels
Original post by ebyrne2036
I’ve never used it but id recommend trying to maximise the free resources that are available out their for example YouTube videos and theirs probably free websites with different practice questions and materials availablei also found quizlet really helpful and u can even make ur own flashcards on their or use pre-made If you have tried everything else then go for it! Good luc with ur a levels

Thank you so much! I'll have a go at it. I haven't tried Quizlet, thanks for the recommendation.

Quick Reply

Latest