The Student Room Group

Who remembers MovieStarPlanet 🤣😅

Omds so back in idek which year MSP was like the thing. EVERYONE literally had it and if u didn't u missed out trus 😂
I had so much bfs in msp 🥰😭😅😅 at the time I was there, I remember RotiKhaase being the top rank, comment if u remember 😂😂
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ananna227x
Omds so back in idek which year MSP was like the thing. EVERYONE literally had it and if u didn't u missed out trus 😂
I had so much bfs in msp 🥰😭😅😅 at the time I was there, I remember RotiKhaase being the top rank, comment if u remember 😂😂

Nope. I remember millsberry though.
Reply 2
We pretend we didn't play that in my all-boys school :tongue:
Anyone else remember Fantage? I absolutely LOVED that
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Nope. I remember millsberry though.

Never heard of that loool
Original post by AndrewPSSP
We pretend we didn't play that in my all-boys school :tongue:
Anyone else remember Fantage? I absolutely LOVED that

Loool yh so many guys played it a boy in my year had 10 msp h*es back then 🤣
Oh my days, I thought I’d repressed all memory of this game hahaha.. there was always the extremely inappropriate ones trying to get with people through avatars on a game for kids, with no idea who each other was. What a place..
I preferred Club Penguin or Moshi Monsters back in the day x
Original post by ishih-tzunot
Oh my days, I thought I’d repressed all memory of this game hahaha.. there was always the extremely inappropriate ones trying to get with people through avatars on a game for kids, with no idea who each other was. What a place..
I preferred Club Penguin or Moshi Monsters back in the day x

Haha the chat rooms were the funniest 😂😂
Reply 7
Omdsss MSP was the oneeeee😂 i was so addicted to it that my mum even let me buy VIP, I only got up to level 22😅
I definitely remember it being advertised, but I think I was still invested in playing Club Penguin to venture over there :smile: :lol:
I remember always going on it and then going back off it straight away cause of the absolute **** WiFi I always had😤😭
I never deleted the game though🤣
Original post by NA_03
Omdsss MSP was the oneeeee😂 i was so addicted to it that my mum even let me buy VIP, I only got up to level 22😅

Ha I only got up to lvl 20 😂😂yh VIP lets u get the nice hair and lips omds 😂😂
Original post by Rose_symonia
I remember always going on it and then going back off it straight away cause of the absolute **** WiFi I always had😤😭
I never deleted the game though🤣

Yh I can probs still log in 😭
Reply 12
The source of all arguments, playground fights, and police involvements in Primary school disputes

Loved it
Original post by Nevi
The source of all arguments, playground fights, and police involvements in Primary school disputes

Loved it

This feels too familiar tf 😭😭😂
Yep always in the cafe trying to spark some kind of conversation but everyone seemed to just be afk.
Original post by glodigit
Yep always in the cafe trying to spark some kind of conversation but everyone seemed to just be afk.

Haha nah I always went to the mall bc I was in lvl 20 😂😂
No I don’t I remember club Penguin 🐧 😢

Spoiler

Original post by AM.TSR

Spoiler

I'm so confused rn 😂
Original post by Ananna227x

Never knew it existed until now, although it looks to girly for me to enjoy. I remember Yoville and Farm Ville though.

Quick Reply

Latest