The Student Room Group

Whose the most famous person you have met?

I have seen a couple of well known footballers at the races when I have went with Fitbit never spoken to them
Original post by unaccountable-re
I have seen a couple of well known footballers at the races when I have went with Fitbit never spoken to them
alr so antony joshua, jessica ennis and kell brook.
Colleen Ballinger (Miranda sings) she’s a YouTuber if u dk her
Original post by ebyrne2036
Colleen Ballinger (Miranda sings) she’s a YouTuber if u dk her
OMDS NO WAY, mentall, I used to love her sm before all the whole drama happened but then it came to the point of I didnt know who to belive, but she will always be a part of my preteens bc she was so funny
Reply 4
Tons of footballers and musicians. Paddy McGuinness once when he was on holiday and in the bar I worked in. David Guetta, and I didn't know who he was (ha!). Was on a flight with Bomber Bellew last year and got a photo when we landed.
Original post by gjd800
Tons of footballers and musicians. Paddy McGuinness once when he was on holiday and in the bar I worked in. David Guetta, and I didn't know who he was (ha!). Was on a flight with Bomber Bellew last year and got a photo when we landed.
thats so cool, my cousins also have a pic with bellew at the boxing match a couple months back. cant remember who it was between but they do lmao.
Reply 6
Loads at Wimbledon in about 2001 as well - Frank Bruno (lovely, funny man), Andre Agassi, Pat Cash (very cool bloke), Pete Sampras, Lindsay Davenport, Andy Roddick (hilarious but quite moody), Lleyton Hewitt, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Martina Hingis, and Maggot from Goldie Looking Chain :lol:
I literally wish I could meet more just to see what they’re like in real life, but yeah she gave me a hug and stuff it was rlly nice!
Original post by ebyrne2036
I literally wish I could meet more just to see what they’re like in real life, but yeah she gave me a hug and stuff it was rlly nice!
aww thats so sweet
Technically Alan Shearer, I remember it, but I was like 3 or 4 so it doesn't count. Some others:

Chris Difford.
Baron Brian MacKenzie of Framwellgate
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest