The Student Room Group

iDEA Silver Badge Gamer Resolution

I am stuck on how use an interval to make the sprite jump. If you know the answer please comment below. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Hk479
I am stuck on how use an interval to make the sprite jump. If you know the answer please comment below. Thanks.

set the interval to anything i set it to 100ms and then place the jump action block below the interval block so it goes blue interval block with the pink jump block below it then it should work
C664D36F-2438-4F75-B5DD-80876CEF4F2C.jpegCan someone help me out with this
Reply 3
i need help aswell
Original post by ckinson
set the interval to anything i set it to 100ms and then place the jump action block below the interval block so it goes blue interval block with the pink jump block below it then it should work

What is the interval block i can't see one with the word interval
I can't see a block called the interval block . Can you please explain ?
Original post by emerald1612
I can't see a block called the interval block . Can you please explain ?

i guess u r asking for the beginning part could u share the pic?
I am unable to make my figure move even though i did what it tells me to do. what should I do. I put ´on' 'right key' 'move forward'
Reply 8
:frown:
Original post by Mahnoor_1326
i guess u r asking for the beginning part could u share the pic?

hey, i know this thread is a year old but im hoping you could help me, how did you clear the game level? the level that we programmed with the code blocks and stuff? ive been trying to clear it for atleast 3 hours now, the obstacle is just so big that its impossible to jump over it.
Original post by Priscilla haizel
C664D36F-2438-4F75-B5DD-80876CEF4F2C.jpegCan someone help me out with this

ur pic helped me lol but i have no idea how i did it i just put the same code u got and build it and then i went to edit the hero and moved it to the end goal and i got it
How do you do the 'Add scrolling background layers' task?
I am stuck on the whole final part someone help please
pick any background category and it should go 4,3,2,1

Original post by dugo152
How do you do the 'Add scrolling background layers' task?
Thanks, it was just lagging for me...
Original post by Hk479

fr3
@dugo152 pick one of the landscapes and then label them 4,3,2,1 from the top to the last one and background layers section will be ticked

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending