The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Questions about RHUL Founders accomodation

Hi.
In Founders accomodation (Band J specifically if that makes any difference), does the room come with a mirror or a pinboard? And is the lamp that comes with the room a desk lamp (would assume it is but just wanted to check)?
Also, what are shared pantries like (I'm in catered)? Do I need to bring my own washing up liquid and stuff like that?
Reply 1
Original post by Horny4Maths
Hi.
In Founders accomodation (Band J specifically if that makes any difference), does the room come with a mirror or a pinboard? And is the lamp that comes with the room a desk lamp (would assume it is but just wanted to check)?
Also, what are shared pantries like (I'm in catered)? Do I need to bring my own washing up liquid and stuff like that?

I'm not in Founders, bit this what I remember from the open day.
All rooms have a large, grey pinboard.
There might be a mirror above the wash basin if you get that founders room. Otherwise there might be ome inside the wardrobe but I'm not sure 😕
It is a desk lamp.
For founders pamtries you have a microwave, kettle, fridge and possibly a toaster?? You also have a food locker. If you want to be able to clean up any dishes you use, you should bring cleaning stuff. Also your own cutlery and bowls/plates if you plan on making sandwiches, deinks or microwave meals
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Elnie
I'm not in Founders, bit this what I remember from the open day.
All rooms have a large, grey pinboard.
There might be a mirror above the wash basin if you get that founders room. Otherwise there might be ome inside the wardrobe but I'm not sure 😕
It is a desk lamp.
For founders pamtries you have a microwave, kettle, fridge and possibly a toaster?? You also have a food locker. If you want to be able to clean up any dishes you use, you should bring cleaning stuff. Also your own cutlery and bowls/plates if you plan on making sandwiches, deinks or microwave meals

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3

No problem 😊
Reply 4

Hey!! There's definitely a mirror inside the wardrobe in each room. Some people have an extra mirror of their room has a washbasin, but everyone gets at least one!! ❤️ Sorry for missing your post in the other thread haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending